💖Denki Kaminari||Our Spark||Fluff💖

"Remember to do your training and homework for tommorow." The bell rang dismissing the students and the school day was over. You stood to pack your things and throw yourself into bed after lugging yourself to your dorm, but you didn't even reach the door. 

"Heeeey~ there! Whatcha doin?" Kaminari said to you as you zipped up your bookbag. 

"What any normal person would do when the bell rings..?" You answered to his confusing question. "Right, yeah, of course. I wanted to ask if you wanted to um-" He glanced across the room to Kirishima who was giving him a thumbs up. You both started walking to the dorms when he blabbered out, "Iwantedtoaskyouonadate!" 

"You..what? Could you say that a bit slower, Kaminari?" The words ran faster through his mouth than Iida could run down the street. 

"I wanted to see if you could go on a date with me tonight. You don't have to! It's just a yes or no thing." You could see the heat slowly rise to his cheeks as it did yours.

"I uhh, sure? Yeah, sure I guess. Better than losing at Among Us all night." You could see all the "Defeat" scenes flash through your head. A shiver ran down your spine. "I didn't know you play Among Us L/n?" You could see the glimmer in his eyes. "Pff- of course I play Among Us! I'm pretty sure even Yaoyorozu plays Among Us." He laughed at this with the laugh you always loved. 

   You didn't like to admit the fact you fell for him, since you hated the thought of being teased over it. But it wasn't like the feelings weren't there. Even if you did try and hide it, you'd get teased by Uraraka for it either way. 

"So where do you wanna go? Like, do we go to a restaurant or a park..?" You were internally panicking at this point. I mean, the boy you've had a crush on for almost a year now asked you out on a date so your brain was starting to shut down. 

"On the topic of where, I want it to be a surprise! I could just pick ya up at your dorm and you follow me! I'll swing by at 8! Don't worry, it's not like I'mma murder you or something." His last remark won a giggle out of you. And just the way you fell for his laugh, he fell for yours. 

"Oh, well, this is my stop." You stared at the door of your dorm. "See ya later I guess?" You turned your head towards him only to see his face was still a bright pink. He never fully loved anyone, but you, he couldn't resist. He had been admiring the way you looked. The way your hair draped over your back. How your eyes catch the light at just the right spot.

"Riiiiight, I'm just gonna slip over here." You slowly opened the door and the creak snapped him out of his trance. "Right! Yeah ,you- you do that! Pick ya up later L/n!" He ran down the hall, tripped and fell on his face, and kept running.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do with him." You half whispered to yourself. "So you're going on a date with Kaminari?" A familiar voice said behind you. "SHIT- Oh, hey Mina. Wait- where you- how long- when did you get there?" The way she popped up like a ninja, ever so quietly, scared you just the smallest bit.  

"I have my ways. AnYwAy, YOU are going on a DATE with Denki! How much did he pay you?"

"I- He didn't have to pay me? I just wanted to go.." You mumbled the last part a little bit. 

"You wanted to go on a date. With Denki Kaminari. Willingly? Girl, I thought your standards were higher than that." The pink girl couldn't help herself but to tease her friend at least a little. Honestly she would've thought that Y/n would be into someone like Sero. But Denki is pretty good, too.

"Well, see ya later Y/n! I already have a perfect dress for your date so don't worry about that. Just come pick it up at my dorm in a bit!" Mina was more excited than you were. On the outside, anyway.