💖Tamaki Amajiki||Butterfly Clip||Fluff💖

Two of the top students at U.A., Tamaki Amajiki and Y/n L/n, were just taking a leisurely stroll through the park. Totally normal day for two that would usually be fighting villians and defending the world on a day they'd rather be in a park. A day like this.

   You two had been in a relationship for a year, but hadn't made it public to the press yet (cause them hoes thirsty for tea.🍵) If anyone saw you two out, like you had both secretly hoped, then it would be out. But if not? Oh well then.

   There weren't many people there, other than a family or two. You both found a little bench under a tree, just big enough for the two of you. 

   You gently leaned your head against his shoulder to just rest and enjoy the quiet. The poor boy was a little startled and jumped a bit, but relaxed knowing you were the only two in this area. 

  Nows my chance, he thought. No one is gonna bother us. 

   He pulled out a small, white box from his left pocket. Is she going to even like it? He hesitated for a short while. She'll be honest with me, right? I just hope she likes it.. 

   His brain swirled with thoughts, but you snapped him back into reality. Since this part of the park was totally deserted and the street wasn't even visible from where you sat, you were just fine getting comfortable.

   He only stopped spiraling in his brain when you were sitting on his lap, waving a hand in front of his face. "Tamaki? You there? Helllooo?" The moment he noticed where you were his face turned a deep pink. 

  "W-When did you get o-over here?" He managed to get the few words out of his mouth. He scanned you quickly, realizing how perfectly the Sun lit up every right spot of your face, through the leaves of the trees. With your legs on either side of him, the way that your dress flowed in the wind with your hair. You looked gorgeous in his eyes, you always did. 

(White dress I thought would look cute on dear reader vvv)

  He could see almost up to your inner thigh with the way you sat on him, but like his friend Kirishima had told him, "Consent is manly

  He could see almost up to your inner thigh with the way you sat on him, but like his friend Kirishima had told him, "Consent is manly."

"Oh, um, I tried talking to you but you never responded. I was actually a little worried about you." As you repeated to him what you tried to say before, you realized you hadn't moved back to your side of the bench. "Oh! I'm sorry I never moved back. This must be getting uncomfortable.." 

  You didn't want to get off, and he didn't make you. "I-It's okay, Bunny.. I actually have s-something for you." Tamaki always loved his nickname for you. To him, you were as cute as a little bunny. He finally mustered the courage to pull out the box and give you the thing he had thought long and hard on. "Aww, Tama, you didn't have to get me anything." 

  You opened the small box to reveal a (f/c) butterfly hairclip. It had white little gems on the outer edge and small white swirls on the wings. "Tamaki.. Thank you. This is amazing." You gave him a small peck on his lips, to which his reaction was to turn bright shades of red. "I s-saw it in the window o-of a store a-and thought you m-might like i-it." 

   "I love it, I really do, honestly. I didn't even think you'd gotten anything for a simple little walk in the park." Just then from a bush behind the bench you heard a camera flash. Your immediate reactions were to stand and see who the hell was stalking you two. 

   And it was Nejire and Mirio, making sure your "little walk" went well. They honestly thought you two were going to make out or something. They were actually a little disappointed that you didn't. They were hoping for tea.

  "Why are you two taking pictures of us?" You asked, with slight discomfort from being stalked. "A-and why are you in a bush?" Tamaki sounded just as confused as you did.

  "We thought you two were gonna make out or something! But you're both kinda boring, I guess." Nejire thought her excuse was valid. But just before you were able to lightly tell her off, you all heard Tamaki say something quietly. 

   "I-I mean, the thought h-had crossed my m-mind.." His face went bright red when everyone looked directly at him. Soon your face was the same dark shade as his. 

   "Ya know you two, if you want, Nejire and I can leave so you can do whatever you want. Wink wink."

   Both of you just stayed silent while they walked away in a fit of laughter at their "accomplishment."

"How long had they been there?"

"I uhh, have n-no clue."

843 words.

Sorry if I wasted your time! 😖

If you did like it though, make sure to check in weekly for updates!

Happy reading!

-AmaSama❤