Round 7🐉

Welcome to Round 7, Troublemakers!

R O U N D 7:

b e g i n s
Monday 3/1/21(1/3/21)

f i n i s h e s
Monday 3/8/21(8/3/21)

3pm US central time!

C h a n g e s | P L E A S E   R E A D

We have quite a few people missing this week and some that will be out for a few weeks. Because of this, some groups have been mixed up again and some may only have two members at the moment. We apologize for all the moving around or if you are being partnered with someone for a few rounds in a row. As soon as we get more members or our current members return, we will get these missing spots filled up. 

To help with this, please spread the word of TTBC and share the club with your friends and followers. Thank you!🙏

A L S O...we will be doing away with the checkmarks. This means we will not be checking people off in the round as we receive your "done" comments. Instead, if there is something that needs to be fixed with your assigned comments, we will let you know personally, and if you have not sent in a "done" comment by Saturday, we will tag you in a mass comment in the round to remind you. If you are not tagged and do not receive a personal message from the club account, an admin, or one of the founders, and you've turned in your "done" comment, kick back and relax with the knowledge that you are finished for the week.

Finally...we are upping the chapter limit for club books to 6 chapters minimum. This allows 3 full rotations within the same group meaning members will be moved around less frequently. 

💘💀🌹💘💀🌹

A D M I N S | W A N T E D