Round 11🌌

Welcome to Round 9, Troublemakers!

R O U N D 11:

b e g i n s
Monday 3/29/21(29/3/21)

f i n i s h e s
Monday 4/5/21(5/4/21)
3 pm US central time!

f i n i s h e sMonday 4/5/21(5/4/21)3 pm US central time!

Communication! 

If anyone needs to reach either of our founders, charlottemallory or ChelseaFrey for an issue that requires immediate attention, the best way to reach us is either by direct PM to our personal WP accounts or on Discord. We've mentioned this before but we note often on the club account unless handling club matters. So if you send PM there, the chances of us not seeing it for several days is very strong.

The TTBC account should be PMed for anything that does not need to be handled right away such as requesting ink master prizes or requesting a break.

A L S O, if you have requested a break or extension you are responsible for getting in touch with us. If you requested a one-week break, we will assume you are good to come back the following around unless you say otherwise beforehand. If you did not give us a time of return, it is up to you to reach us when you are ready to come back.

💘💀🌹💘💀🌹

Reminder!

If there are an even amount of people without partners, so 2 groups with only 3 members that round (meaning 1 member is left hanging) then we will go ahead and pair them in a Temp Tat situation and pair them with the other member that is without a partner. We were thinking this was the easiest way for other members to get a partner without making things too complicated.

We are also going to make every 4th week a BoTW feature for Ink Masters, and rotate within that circle. As of right now, most of the newer members (within the last 5-6 rounds) will start to be featured as BoTW in the next coming rounds, save for every 4th round.