The Inner Workings

Wow, you didn't run from our shop screaming. You're badass! Congrats on taking the next step to awesomeness!

First things first, the rules! We may be troublemakers, but let's save the drama for our stories

💀Rules:

-Follow this account and both founders ChelseaFrey and charlottemallory.

-Add this book to your reading list.

-Must be 18+ to join.

-All new members must complete a two-week trial.

-Don't be Rude but also be able to take constructive criticism.

-New Apps must post a shoutout + link to this account on their profile.

📓Rules for Books:

-No less than 6 chapters. 

-Must be in English.

-Must adhere to Wattpad guidelines.

-Only one book per member.

-Mature and LGBTQ accepted.

-All story-based genres accepted.

-All books will be screened before entered.

😈How We Do Things😈

Make sure you read all of this as there will be a mini-quiz included in your membership app. Don't panic, it's not a lot. But we need to know that you're well-acquainted with how we do things in the TTBC.

~The Application Process~

Our membership application is a little different from other clubs. Rather than having you fill out a form in the comments, you will have to fill out a google form. We'll save most of the information about this for the next chapter, but we are letting you know that there will be a few questions to ensure you've read this chapter. There will also be fun questions too. We want to create enjoyable matches within our system, and this form will help with that.