❗️ANNOUNCEMENT❗️

Hey, everyone. Instead of posting a new round this evening, we have some important and kind of sad news. It's no secret that TTBChas been losing a lot of members and on top of that both of us founders, ChelseaFrey and charlottemallory, have been super swamped in both our writing and real-world lives. Because of this, we can no longer keep the club running. 

As of today, Tatted Trouble Book Club will be shut down. 

We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause or if we have let any of you down. We tried to keep things going but it's been extremely difficult and stressful to do so. 

BUT we do have some amazing options available to any of you looking for another club to replace this one. Both PrettyInPunkBookClub and JamFestBC are open for new members!

Below are some brief details about both clubs in case you are interested in joining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎵🎵 JamFestBC 🎵🎵

~Must be 18 and over

~Operates on a weekly schedule

~Groups of 3 where you read one chapter from each person in your group every week plus 1 chapter from the BOTW. This puts you at 3 chapters that need to be read and commented on each week, much like TTBC.

~Lots of opportunities to win prizes within their Jam Idol program. They also offer a yearly awards, review book, club magazine, and advertisement book. 

~Promotes members and their books on various social media platforms.

~ Well-established club with a recent makeover and hard-working founders/admins.

~Joining their Discord chat is mandatory for all members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤘🤘 PrettyInPunkBookClub 🤘🤘

  ~Must be 21 and over and have an established WP account of over six months

~Operates on a bi-weekly schedule

~Paired system much like TTBC. Groups of 4, rotating partnerships every round where you read 3 chapters of your partner's book for a round plus 1 chapter from the story spotlight.

~Lots of opportunities to move up and earn prizes within their Club Punk program. They also offer a monthly mini-awards, yearly awards, hall of fame, and interview book. 

~Has also been known to offer services for NanoWriMo and ONC

~ Well-established club with hardworking founders/admins, highly ranked within the bookclub hashtag as well as many others.

~Offers a Discord chat for members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of these clubs have been around for a while and know a thing or two about keeping their clubs going. But they both are no-nonsense clubs. You get back what you put in and they expect all members to carry themselves like the adults they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, we truly are sorry for this.

But both our founders are a part of both PIP and JamFest and hope to see you again in one or even both of those clubs.

We will leave the TTBC profile and Discord chat online for the time being but they will eventually be taken down. So if you wish to keep in contact with any of the members, you have some time to exchange info.

We wish you all the best of luck!