Chapter 2: Tag along

This chapter is a tad bit longer. Let me know if you like chapters like this long or if I should cut them short.

***********************************************************************************************

Dylan didn't come out of his room the rest of yesterday but I have to wake him up for school and I was dreading for him to have to go to the same school as me. 

I woke up at exactly 7:30, like every other school day. Except there is a new addition to my morning routine, well my whole routine. I got up to go and tell Dylan it was time for school. His room was right next door. It was weird to think we shared a wall. 

I knocked and knocked and knocked, no response. Right as I was about to knock once more the door swung open. 

"Can I help you?" 

There he was, Dylan Ruthbee. In a towel, water slid down his muscular body. His hair was soaking wet causing water to slide down his face all the way down to his neck. His well built curves matched his body perfectly. The towel was wrapped perfectly below his v-line.

"You like what you see princess?" 

Yes 

"No and stop calling me princess" I rolled my eyes. It's a good nick name don't get me wrong, but not when it's coming from someone who's zero percent interested in you. 

"Why don't you want to be called princess, princess?" he gave me a seductive smile. How do I know it was a seductive smile? well because it was working alright.  

"Be ready by 8:15, there's breakfast in the fridge" I glanced at his powerful body once more. Who knows the next time I would see a body like that.  

"Yes ma'am" he stood in military form. 

"Shut it Ruthbee" I rolled my eyes as I walked away. I could feel eyes on me. Once I shut my bedroom door I heard his shut. 

Was he checking me out? 

Oh relax, the world doesn't revolve around you. Don't be an attention whore. 

I'm not. 

Sure you're not. 

I jumped in the shower, letting the hot water burn my skin. I stood underneath the shower head to let the water run down my face. I let my worries wash off into the drain. 

What if he embarrasses me

What if he get's in trouble?

What happens if he steals?

Or fights? 

Or ditches?

Or sets the school on fire? 

I don't even know why he went to Juvie in the first place. 

Suddenly I snap out of my gaze and back into reality because the water started to get cold. 

Great, now he's taking all the hot water

"Thanks for leaving me hot water!" I yelled from the inside of my room as I exited my shower. 

"No problem princess"

I shook my head in disbelief. Then I realized he sounded a little too close. I wrapped my towel around my body and tuck the remaining towel under my armpit. I exit my bathroom to see a nosy Dylan snooping in my room. 

"What are you doing in here? I'm naked!"

"Relax, you have a towel on. I'll throw you a dollar for something I haven't see before" he said as he took a closer look at everything on my walls. All four of my walls are covered with pictures, awards,words, ideas, letters, proud grades, and random junk I think is cool. My walls were filled with my thoughts and memories.