Chapter 4: Jealousy jelly

I woke up to a heavy weight on my back as I layed down. My t.v was on and I never leave my t.v. on. I hardly even watch t.v in my room. I usually watch t.v in the living room or the guest bedroom. Well that was before it was occupied. 

"Ruthbee are you on me?" I muffled as my cheek was plastered onto my bed. 

"Mmhhm" 

"Get offff...your heavy" I whined trying to push him off of me as I now struggled to breath.

"It was about time you woke up princess. IT'S PARTY DAYYY!" he excitingly dragged me out of bed. We've gotten closer ever since he cried in front of me on Monday. I try not to bring it up since it was about his parents, but I am glad he shared that side of him with me.  

As he yanked me off my bed I caught my balance and said, "It's also a school day. Which means the same bullshit. Everyday is the same" 

"You really need to loosen up, stop worrying about school. We're gonna have so much fun tonight" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and he playfully nudged me. I looked at my alarm, "Ruthbee its 8! when exactly were you going to wake me up?!" he turned my alarm off before it even had a chance to wake me up.

"Around 8:15" he muttered. 

"That's when we're supposed to be out the door!" I quickly grabbed my cloths and changed into appropriate school attire. Unlike half the girls at my school, I don't feel comfortable wearing booty shorts or tiny skirts that look three sizes too small. I of course kicked Dylan out before I got dressed. I told him to go grab both of us a muffin from the kitchen since he was already dressed and ready for school. 

"I'm driving today because you drove all week" he stated, trying to snatch my keys out of my hand. 

"I drove all week because it's my car" 

"Well we technically have to share it" 

Que the eye rolling, "Get in Ruthbee" I opened the driver side and got in. No way in a million years was I going to let Dylan Ruthbee drive my car. He barely has any control on a bike. 

**************

Class was the exact same today, teachers talking non-stop, girls giving me dirty looks, and Dylan flirting with the French teacher. 

At lunch I sat with Ashley of course. We talked about how she wanted to try and hook up with one of the jocks at Melissa's party. She was hoping to try and hook up with Justin Blackwell, one of the hottest guys at school. He was a football player with killer abs and he was definitely able to get any girl he wants but chooses not too. He's not a jerk like all the other guys he hangs out with. He doesn't have sex with every girl he sees but he does takes things pretty fast. Relationship wise. 

"I can't believe we're going to this party, I'm so excited" Hardin practically yelled as he approached our table to have a seat. 

"Of course your excited, you'll probably go and fuck Melissa again" Ashley rolled her eyes at Hardin.  Ashley was quite a bad ass and she has no filter what's so ever. She would fight anyone that hurts me or just cause she wants to.  

Hardin's face got bright red as if it was true and that's exactly why he was going. He nervously let out a chuckle. We've only been broken up for about 3 months. He just couldn't wait until I was ready to have sex with him so he decided to get pleasure from someone else. I'm not a virgin. I just wanted to feel ready with him since I got rushed and pressured into it my first time. Which I personally think was not that great.  

"So do you guys need a ride?" he bit into his pizza. We both shook our heads no 

"Dylan's taking Ally and I decided to meet her at her house to help her get ready then I'm driving myself" Ashley gave a big evil grin at Hardin.  

"Oh, you guys are getting pretty close" he nodded slowly.

"Yeah, we are. I mean we were close as kids but I don't remember much....but he is definitely every where in the family album" I nervously blurted out. I felt my face get hot. It's not that I still cared about Hardin. I still have feelings for him, we just broke up. I definitely do not care what he does. Who he does.  I did want him to feel jealous of me and Dylan's friendship because he  hurt me.  

*************

Dingg*

"Ahha music to my ears!" Ashley blurted out as she ran towards the classroom door. 

"Not so fast miss" our math teacher Mr. Ritz called out. Ashley rolled her eyes and sat back down. 

"I need everyone to grab a sheet of homework in an orderly fashion line. Once you do so you may have a great day" he put the stacks of math work near a desk by the door. 

"C'mon Ritz, why homework on a Friday. I got a party to get ready for" Ashley stomped her feet towards the line. She joked a lot with the teachers, especially Mr. Ritz. He has her kind of humor. 

"All that booze is going to fry your brain and your liver, good thing I'm giving out homework so you won't forget" he let out a grin. 

"You're gonna need booze after you try and grade all this work your giving" she chuckled and raced me to our lockers. 

"Okay, so what time are you coming over?" 

"Umm...now" 

"Okay, let's go find Ruthbee" 

So far we've looked in every hall, still no sign of Dylan. He usually comes out of his class at the same time I do. Or he waits for me outside my last class. 

"We've been looking for him for like 30 minutes, did you try and call him?" Ashley wined down the hall beside me. 

"Don't you think I already tried to call him?" I tried calling him and texting him. Still no response.  

I turned the corner and heard giggling. 

"Do you think he walked home or maybe got a ride from one of his friends? what if we're here looking for him and he's not eve-" 

"Shut up" I hissed at Ashley who was rambling because she was bored and tired of looking for him.  

"Why did you just whisper yell at me?!" she whisper yelled back. 

I pointed towards a classroom door.

As we walked in my eyes went huge when I saw Dylan and Melissa eating each others faces. 

"Holy crap" Ashley bumped into me. She might have said this a little too loud because they flung apart and wiped their lips. 

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I don't know why but I felt this anger inside of me. I thought he was my friend. 

"Ally I-" 

Before he could finish I yanked Ashley's arm and stormed out of the room. I ran to my car with Ashley, she parked right next to me. I heard the school door swing open and there was Dylan. I pressed down on the gas and drove off. Ashley drove right behind me. I'm not mean for leaving him with no ride. Melissa could give him a ride. After all, they did exchange saliva.