Chapter 24

*EDITED*

Ace P.O.V

It has been two days...

*Flashback*

"WHERE IS SHE" I roared as the nurses around me tried to calm me down. "Sir please calm down...she is in surgery as they try to remove the bullet... we won't know the status until they're finished," he said as I feel myself become more and more vicious.

*2 hours later*

After two hours Jax, Samantha along with both my parents have waited for the surgery to finish.

Suddenly the surgery light finally goes out as the surgeon makes her way out to see me, I get up instantly "What happened!? Is she ok"

"Thank you for waiting so patiently. I just wanted to say that thankfully the surgery was a success and Annalise is going to be just fine she will need a day or two to wake up from her medically induced coma." The woman says as everyone cheers. Instantly I feel my tense body relax.

"But... I have some bad news so I will need you all to sit down..." she says as my heart freezes... no please let her be ok... please let her remember me...

"When the bullet pierced through her body it did not hurt any of her vital organs ... but unfortunately the impact of the bullet and her colliding with the floor could potentially cause the inability to conceive * My mother and Sam Gasps* but we are still running some tests," she said...

"Can I see her?"

"Right this way"

*Flashback Over*

Since then, they have told us that she has a 35% chance of having the ability to become pregnant which caused a great relief... but to be honest, whether she was able to conceive or not was the least of my worries... as long as she's alive I would always be by her side... I then growl to the thought of that bastard is somewhere out there and I won't stop at anything but to ensure he is 6 feet under.

I turn my attention to my princess as she lies gracefully. Since the 2 days I have not left her side for a second as the rest of my family insisted, I go and rest, but I won't leave her again. Not now and not ever. "Please wake up... I'll do anything" I whispered as I kiss her hand then rest my forehead on it.

Just then I feel her hand slightly grip mine, my head instantly lifts to see her beautiful eyes once again looking into mine "I missed you so much" I said as I kissed her hand once again...

Soon after the doctor came in and checked on her. I then proceeded to tell her the news that the doctors had said to us. Along with Celia's fake pregnancy that we used to fool her and Elijah along with how Lindonna was undercover as a police officer the entire time and how her parents were both arrested for their crimes. She sat silently as she looked at her hands "and Elijah?" she questions as I look down "He escaped but they will find him" I reassure her, but she doesn't look convinced.

"So, where are we going?" I smirk as she looks up to me questioning what I'm saying, "For our honeymoon, I'm thinking Bora Bora, or Bali what about Spain?" I say as her eyes widened "w-what honeymoon" she stares at me in disbelief as her tears begin to form in her eyes.

"I wanted to say this to you since the moment I met you. Never in my life have I ever been so sure about something. You are all I can ever ask for and all I ever need. You are my whole life Annalise White and without you, I see no reason for living... you are my air so Annalise White you do me the Honors in becoming Ms. Annalise Knight" I say as I get on one knee and hold the box and ring.

"YES YES," she says as she beams, I instantly get up and kiss her as the people around the room cheered and clapped.

"I love you so much," I tell her as I wipe her tears of happiness "I love you more" she whispers as we rest our heads together having our noses touch.

I told you she's mine

And now she's my Queen.

*3 months later*

"YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE"

The people cheered as I kissed my wife. "TO THE HONEYMOON" Jax yelled as Annalise blushed intensively as everyone laughed with happiness. She gaps as I pick her up and walk her to the car "Where to Ms. Knight?" I smirk as she grabs my tie and brings me closer to her.

"I'm thinking.... anywhere as long as I'm with you Mr. Knight" she says causing me to growl "That was sexy" I kiss her lips.

Wherever life takes us...

Annalise P.O.V

As we got to the airport, we went to Ace's private jet. I feel warm kisses along the back of my neck as I turn to see Ace wrap his arms around my waist. "What are you working on Ms., Knight?" he says as I lean in a kiss his warm lips. "Well, I thought maybe I can finally finish the last chapter of the book I was writing since theirs only 1 month left until the book's reveal event," I say as he gently smiles. "I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly," I say as I let out a slight sigh thinking only yesterday was, I all alone working at Molly's Café only dreaming of the life I have now.

"Well, I'm sure everyone's going to love your book," Ace says as we feel the airplane takeoff sending us to our honeymoon.  This is going to be a long flight so might as well get some shut eye. I then feel Ace close my laptop as I feel him pick me up causing me to giggle while taking me into a luxury room inside the plane. "I love you so much," he says as he lays me down gently kissing my lips. "I love you more," I say as he takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in only his boxers. My eyes instantly zoom to his .... Causing me to bite my lips. "Baby don't start something you can't finish" I hear him whisper as he then cuddles close to me wrapping my body around his.

*10 hours later*

I feel warm kisses on my neck as I go to open my eyes, I see Ace smiling and moving the hairs from my face away. "We're about to land let's go," he says as I feel a pool of excitement flow in my stomach.

As we finally get to the hotel, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I hear a thick masculine laugh from Ace as he kisses my cheek "I adore everything about you" he said as we opened the door to our room.

"Ace... this place is" before I could finish Ace scoops me up causing me to squeal in happiness, I then feel him place me on our bed as he stares me deep in the eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask as he continues to gaze at me like a lost puppy. "I'm just so lucky to have such an amazing woman by my side... when you were... taken... I felt so... lost... you are my whole world" I felt tears in my eyes as he gently caressed my cheek with his hand. "I love you so much, you saved me," I say as he smashes his lips to mine.

I feel us fight for dominance as our kiss becomes more and more intense. "Ace... I-I'm ready" I say as I feel a ball of excitement burst inside me. "Are you sure" he deeply said as I nod. He then begins to kiss my lips and goes down to my neck as I moan and grab his hair. I begin to tremble in adrenaline as we begin to pull off each others' clothes.

He then begins to kiss down to my stomach towards my inner thighs as I blush deeply. "A...Ace" I moan out as he begins to lick my throbbing p*ssy "Fuck babe your so wet" he roughly said as I blushed deeply. I instantly grab his hair as I look down, I see his pricing eyes look deep into mine, I let out another moan as he licks me deeper... "I'm cumming" I let out a deep moan.

Suddenly I feel a wave of heat overflow me as I feel my core begin to drip. "A-Ace I need your" I breathe out as he bites his lips. He then gets up and spreads my legs as his muscular body tower over mine. Feeling his tip at my entrance I feel him slightly penetrating me as I hold on to him.

I then feel it... he's in... "I'm going to take him out slowly" he reassures me as he thrusts out then slowly back in. Mmmm this feels so amazing... I let out a moan as I slightly scratch his back as he continues to thrust into me. "P-please Ace... faster," I say in between moans as I feel then cup my breast.

"Baby I'm going to cum" I moan as I wrap my legs around him pulling him deeper inside. He curses as I feel him explode into my now soaked p*ssy. "Fuck, you were amazing," he said as he lays next to me.

"Ready for round 2?"