Chapter 21

*EDITED*

As we arrived at the photo shoot, I was quickly brought into a dressing room where I was placed in an elegant gown along with hair and makeup. "How much more of this," I ask myself as I'm being pushed to a large room with many people to help take the best pictures. I then turn to see Elijah make his way wearing a suit. "Ok places everyone, you two I wanna see love, I want to see passion, I want to see romance," the energetic photographer said as Elijah and I posed I felt quite the opposite of everything the photographer said, hate, disgust and detest.

"I hate you" I whispered to Elijah as I seen him smirk as he grabs my waist and crashes my body to his. "I actually have something for you," Elijah says surprising me. It was a necklace a very simple necklace, but it was actually beautiful. He put it around my neck. We then begin to pose for the camera.

"Perfect, more, more!" the photographer said as Elijah and I were practically about to go at each other. Feeling sudden disgust flow over me I feel myself becoming angry. "You're the worst thing that has ever happened to me," I say as I place my hand on his chest as he grabs my neck gently bringing me near his lips. "Then ill make sure to change your mind," he said as I feel him grab my waist this time having his core touch mine as he lifted my leg up his thigh having him dip me. "Your, disgusting," I say as I hear the photographer continue to applaud us.

"Brava you two in all my years I haven't seen such passion and aggression such as this," he said as he nearly became teary. Little did he know I actually wanted to dig my nails into Elijah's skin for touching me. As I went to get changed for another shoot this time for myself alone it was for lingerie of course.

As I looked into the camera as I posed, I seen Elijah staring at me his eyes grew more and more lustful as I moved, the sparkle on my body did me no justice as it luminated me. "Brava brava, you are a natural," he said.

After moments later people started to pack up as I walked over to my dressing room. As I opened the door Elijah sat inside. Hmm dajavu... can you get out I need to change. He simply bites his lips as he made his way over. "If it were up to me id be fu*king you since the moment you told me you hated me because *he bites his lip* that turned me on" he traces his fingertips along my side as I smack his hand away from me "you listen here, I didn't want to be in this mess in the first place so if you think this forced marriage will allow you to simply touch me whenever you want, then guess again. You disgust me" I spit out as his body tenses. I covered myself as Elijah slowly makes his way over to me.

I gasp as he grabs me by the neck and bringing me close to his face. My hands quickly go around his hands to ease his grip "now you listen here kitten, don't you ever fucking do that again do you understand me you are MINE!" he roars as I wince as he lets go. "Get dressed we have shit to do," he says slamming the door behind him.

___

Ace P.O.V

After attending that event I felt rage like no other. How dare he touch what's mine. What caused me to become more enraged is now I have less time to see through my carefully calculated plan.

I smash the chair that was near me.

"Hey Ace, everything is ready to go" I see Jax enter my office I simply nod as I re open the file that was made.

I currently have intel along with proof that my princess is being held against her will, I was able to have the best lawyers look over the contract that was given to me and found a loophole, but the contract was so detailed and precise it would have been very easily missed.

*Flashback 1 Week Earlier*

"IM GOING TO MURDER HIM FOR TAKING MY WOMAN SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE" I raged as I punched the wall causing a large hole.