Chapter 20

*EDITED*

As the morning grew clothes my eyes grew weary, all night I wasn't able to sleep properly I had stayed up crying for what felt like hours. Somehow, I managed to sleep as I slowly fluttered my eyes open, I notice that the sun has yet to rise. Suddenly I notice that my body feels heavier than usual... I look down to see that two large arms are wrapped around me and a large body has been pressed against me.

I gasp, when did Elijah get here let alone sleep next to me... he normally sleeps in the room next door. I then try to lift his heavy arms off me as I feel myself about to throw up. This isn't right... Ace should be the one to be sleeping next to me.... Ace.

I notice him let go and turn over, I stay silent for a few moments as I try to control my breaths. I then slowly make my way out of the bed only to be pulled back and pinned to the bed having Elijah now hovering over me. "Where do you think you're going kitten?" he amusingly smirks. "Kitten so we're giving nicknames how about getting the hell off me asshole" I begin to grow angry. "Language my dear kitten and I've always liked them feisty, but you'll warm up to me as you warm our bed" he replies causing my heart to drop slightly.

I then feel my breaths grow uneven as he leans down. I try to pry my arms from his grasp as he simply tightens it. He then begins to kiss my cheeks then go from my cheeks to my neck causing me to freeze. I then feel him lick my soft spot causing my body to clench "P-please, Don't!" I desperately say but from what it looks like he only heard the pleading. He then begins to kiss the spot as he starts to lick and suck.

"Now everyone will know who you belong to," he says as I finally able to push him off. I quickly run to my bathroom locking the door behind me as I fear for what I'm about to see. My heart breaks as I see it, he left a hickey on my neck... What... what if Ace sees it... what will he think of me... I really am the cheap whore like he said I was... I begin to cry as I hear the front door being slammed. Not caring for who hears me I let everything out that was buried in my heart.

After 1 hour of crying on the bathroom floor, I hear a knock on my door. I sniff as I gently get up and open the door just a crack it was Linda, she had a sympathetic look on her face as I opened the door and walked out. "... Mr. Clyde requested for me to fetch you for today's fitting" she said as I sat down on the ottoman. I stayed quiet "... the fitting for your wedding gown," Linda said but this time in a quieter voice.

I then remembered something the note that I found in my bag "Linda can you give me a moment I need to use the washroom" I said startling her "N-no problem, I'll be right here when you get out."

As I rushed to the washroom, I noticed my bag in the same place as I left it. I quickly pull out the note and read what it said.

"Play along.

Be aware"

"What is that supposed to mean" I whisper to myself. "What is what supposed to mean!" a loud voice behind me booms causing me to jump seeing Elijah furious and in raged body behind me. Linda is nowhere in sight as he grabs me roughly out of the washroom surly to cause yet another bruise.

"Show me what's in your hand" he viciously said as he squeezed my wrist causing my hands to helplessly open. I screamed in pain as he let go causing relief to flow through my body. He picked up the card as he began to read it. His eyes snapped to mine "What does it mean" he viciously said, "I-I...just found it on the floor a-a-" I desperately try to say as I let out a scream as he grabs my hair "Your lying" he venomously whispers as he throws me back. "Regardless your mine and I'm going to keep you that way" he roars.