Chapter 9

*Edited*

Jax P.O.V

"Good morning babe," I say kissing Sam on her forehead as we headed to get breakfast. "Good morning," she said as she looked as radiant as always. She was absolutely perfect the way her hair falls, to the way she smiles even the way her eyes just glow when she's happy. I want to make her happy.

We then get seated being handed the menus. "Can I ask you something?" she says gently. "What's up," I say putting down the menu giving her my undivided attention. "So... Ace told me that he and Annalise are going to an event being held today and I was wondering if you can come with me..." she says as her voice begins to quiet down as she speaks. If Samantha knows one thing about me is that I don't like to go to events... I then took a deep breath in "will it make you happy if I go?" I say as much as it pains me. "Yes, it would mean the world to me" she bubbles up as she smiles like the goddess she is. "Then ill go but only for you," I say as she jumps out of her seat kissing my cheek. "I'll let Ace know" she glimmers.

*30 minutes later*

As we walk in the mall searching for a dress for my queen, I can't help but notice a group of people following us. Sam holds my hand tightly knowing damn straight I'm on my toes already since I'm a pro boxer I'm pretty well known and since I have a match coming up. Therefore, theirs always an enemy ready to try and slow me down but nothing going to stop me from being with my queen. "Let's go in here," she says while clearing her throat. Were then greeted by the front sales worker. "What do you think of this?" she says as I bit my lip and smirk as I pull her closer. "Sexy, you know what's even sexier?" I say as she blushes instantly stumbling over her words. "W-what?" she says as I kneel down and kiss her neck "You, without clothes," I say as she instantly pushes me away causing me to laugh as I pull her back into a hug. "ok ok I'm sorry I'll stop but here try this on too" I say passing her a few more things. She then heads into the dressing room and as usual, I asked if she needed assistance but unfortunately, she declined.

I then freeze as she steps out of the changing room. "W-what do you think?" she says as she turns making me take a step back as I clear my throat "stunning," I say as I suddenly hear a whistle. I instantly turn as I see three guys coming towards us. "Hey, baby why don't yo-" before he could finish, I felt my fist collide with his jaw hearing a crack in the process. "She's Mine," I say in a cold and terrifying tone. "I'll make the slut moan out my name," one said as all I could see was red, I'm going to kill him, he then runs towards me as I dodged a punch as I swiftly with ease hit him causing him to fall to the floor. I then get on top of him as I continue to punch him in the face. The voices of everyone around me goes quiet as the world around me goes blank, I was far too gone to stop. Just then I'm snapped out of thought as I'm being grabbed by security and pushed off him. I then look around as the voices and people finally come to life.

I look at the guy as his face was completely damaged then looking to my hands and at the blood. I then turn to see Sam sitting on the floor crying.

"Sam I-..." I then froze as I see something in her eyes...

the one thing that I fear most...

She's ... scared... of...me...

The drive to my house was quiet.

After getting in I went straight to my room closing the door... Fuck... I'm a monster.

Sam P.O.V

*In the mall*

After seeing Jax start to fight those guys I panicked. I let out a scream as he knocked the first guy out. "Jax please stop!" I screamed as the tears streamed down my face, he then jumped on the second guy he kept punching him. My heart began to beat rapidly as my eyes widened. "Jax you're going to kill him please stop!" I scream as I ran towards him trying to grab his arm. He then turned and the look in his eye frightened me as he pushed me back causing me to fall to the floor.... thankfully, the security team came in and stopped him.

As we drove back in silence as it started to get dark out.

He went straight to his room as I stood there putting my things down. Moments later I heard things being smashed and the sounds of screams of anger. I flinched then immediately ran towards his room. In the middle of a disaster, I saw Jax breathing heavily as I slowly stepped around the broken furniture and glass.

He wouldn't hurt me I know he would never intentionally do it. He sat on his knees as his broad and muscular body tensed as his breathing slowly steadied... I then brush my hand through his hair as he freezes. I then lower myself as I wrap my arms around him feeling him instantly ease. "I love you," I say as I kiss the side of his head. He then wraps his strong arms around me as he nuzzles himself into me. "Please, don't be afraid of me...I would never hurt you" he whispers desperately. I then move now cupping his face causing our eyes to lock. "I'm not afraid and I will never be afraid of you." I smile as he swiftly kisses my lips picking me up with ease wrapping my legs around his waist.

He brings us to a room where he gently places me on the bed causing me to moan as he places kisses on my neck. "I want you" I whisper in his ear as bights his lips in approval.

*Steamy scans coming up*

I feel him grasp me tighter as he becomes more possessive, I moan slightly in happiness as he begins to kiss down my neck. "Baby" I let out as I grasp his hair causing him to groan in pleasure. I then unzip his pants revealing his very very large d*ck. My core begins to throb and become very wet. I then lick the tip as I feel him inhale deeply as I take him into my warm mouth as I begin to deep throat him. "Fuck you're driving me, crazy babe," he says grabbing my hair as he pushes his large member into my mouth I moan. "I can't take it anymore," he says as he lifts me up and rips off my clothes. "J-Jax" I breathe out as he kisses my stomach to my torso as he begins to lick my warm pu*sy, I arch my back as he deepens his licks causing me to moan out in pleasure.

"P-please J-Jax" I barely breath out as I see him lick his lips. He then positions himself as I begin to moan out as I feel him slowly slide into me causing my core to throb and flow waves of pleasure throughout my body. "You feel amazing," he says as he thrusts into me. "F-faster" I breathe out as he lifts my legs up and leans to suck my breasts causing as I grip his hair and back. We moan in pleasure as I feel him cum and myself orgasm.

"I'm not done with you yet" He roughly says as I intensively blush.

1 hour later

"Baby believe me we're not done yet, but we have to get ready for the event," I say as I kiss his lips once more as he groans not wanting to go. "Fine but I'm not done with that sweet pus-" before he could finish, I scream in embarrassment "Jax!" I whine as he laughs smacking my ass in the process of walking to the shower. "Ok ok," he says as I bite my lip looking at his muscular body. My core begins to throb as I poke my head into the shower "mind if I join" I say seductively as he eyes me up and down biting his lip in the process "thought you'd never ask" he says as I kiss his lips.

After another two hours, we finally had gotten ready and were now headed to the event.