Chapter 3

3rd person POV-The group watches as the girl runs up the stairs, well more like limping

3rd person POV-
The group watches as the girl runs up the stairs, well more like limping. "Are you kidding me!?" Emily exclaimed as she looked at the group of boys with a glare. "She was just getting used to me, opening up and you all had to stomp in here carelessly knowing she was here!" She yelled at the pack.

"How were we supposed to know she was still here or awake even? It's been two hours since we left. It was getting dark" Embry explained. Emily looks at the clock in surprise, not noticing the time. She didn't feel like her and Athena took two hours.

"It's whatever now, I'll go upstairs to see if she will come back down here. Stay here and if she does come back down, I expect you to be on your best behavior. That includes you." she says while looking at Sam. They watch as Emily walks upstairs after the girl.

Athenas POV-
Stupid, why did I run up here!? All I did was trap myself. I can hear Emily yelling at the group. I felt bad. I didn't mean to get them in trouble. I can hear what I figure are her footsteps coming up the stairs, my assumptions are correct when I hear her speak.

"Athena sweetheart, are you okay?" She asks in a concerned voice. I walked up to the door and unlocked it, letting the woman in the room. "I'm okay, they just scared me a little, I panicked" I told her in a shy voice. Embarrassed I ran out of the room like I did.

"It's okay! I gave them an earful, they will be on their best behavior I promise" she explained to me hoping I would go back downstairs. I'm kind of indecisive. I mean, I don't mind meeting them, it's just the questions I'm afraid of, I'm sure they have some. I think it over for about five minutes, Emily giving me some space by moving to the door. "Okay, I'll go downstairs" I say to her with a sigh, I'll have to do it eventually. Might as well get it over with.

"Okay, great! They're excited to meet you, even Leah." she says happily. We leave the room, and we reach the bottom of the stairs in no time. I see the boys and who I'm assuming in Leah waiting in the living room. I follow behind Emily like a lost puppy.

They all look up at us, as we arrive in front of them. "Athena this the guys and Leah." She says as we stop in front of them. Before the boys or Leah can start to introduce themselves. A tall man comes to the front of the group, next to Emily putting a arm around her waist. I can only assume this is Sam. Which is confirmed as he introduces himself. "Hi I'm Sam Emily's fiancé" he says while reaching a hand out for me to shake.

3rd Person POV-
Athena looks up from the floor and looks at Sam in the eyes before shaking his hand. Sam doesn't take his eyes off of her as he feels his world shifting like it has before, 'another imprint' Sam says to himself in shock. The others look at him in surprise.

Their pack leader just imprinted again. Sam shakes himself out of it and moves away from Athena. Whispering to Emily as the others step up to introduce themselves. "Hi I'm Paul, Embry, Jacob, Quil, Jared, Seth, and last but not least I'm Leah. They each say as they introduced themselves to the girl. She looks up and looks them each in the eyes individually, just getting a look at them. Leaving the whole pack in complete shock. 'Did they all just imprint on the same girl?' They thought to themselves.

They all stared at Athena, making her uncomfortable, but they couldn't help it. Their mate, was one they all had to share. They started to feel jealous of their pack members, looking at each other with glares. They start talking over each other. "She's mine" "no, she's my mate not yours" "y'all better back off my imprint she's mine" a few members of the pack say as they yell over each other.

Athena backs away from the group as they start to yell at each other. 'What's a mate and an imprint?' 'why are they yelling?' Athena thinks to herself and starts to feel scared as her heart beats faster. Emily noticing her panicked state pulls her to her side as Sam walks over to the pack and uses his alpha voice to yell at them into shutting up.

The pack stops talking and noticed their mate in Emily's arms, a scared look on her face as she looks at them, before looking away and hugs Emily back. The pack realized what they did and start to feel horrible for scaring their mate. Looking at her with sad eyes.

"Now that you're all calm why don't you sit down and apologize to Athena for making her uncomfortable and for scaring her." Sam said to the pack, giving them a firm look. The word sorry goes around as they each apologize to Athena.

Athena starts to calm down as they each sit down in different places around the living room. Still holding onto Emily's arm, the pair move to the couch. They sit down and Athena looks at the people in front of her, noticing their sad eyes and says "it's okay, I forgive you. But can someone please tell me what's going on?"

That's when the pack starts to explain imprinting and shapeshifters to their shared mate.