Chapter 6

3rd person POV-

Seth was beyond excited that Athena said yes to the date

Seth was beyond excited that Athena said yes to the date. Seth came up with the idea of going to the beach to have a swim and some of her favorite snacks. She hasn't been back to the water since they found her and Seth could tell she misses it. The only difficult part about his idea, is other people. She will have a tail and no doubt will that catch people's attention.

Luckily his mom knew of a spot that nobody really knows about. It's always empty other than a couple of people on the weekends. So that's where Seth decided to take Athena. With the help of a few members of the pack, they had their spot on the beach decorated in no time. Seth goes home to get dressed as Jacob stays at the beach to make sure nobody messes with their spot and to put the food out before Seth and Athena arrive.

He gets dressed in kakis and black T-Shirt, it seems like those are the only shirts he owns now a days besides all his tank tops. Seth looks in the mirror to make sure he looks perfect. His hair is perfectly styled, his shirt has no wrinkles and he smells faintly of men's cologne.

"Perfect." Seth smiles and thinks to himself as he poses in the mirror. With that he grabs his wallet and keys, he walks downstairs and says goodbye to his mom before leaving to get Athena from Sam's house.

When he arrives in the drive way to the Uley house he gets hit with a bunch of nerves. Tons of thoughts going through his head about what could possibly go wrong on this date.

"What if she doesn't want to go for a swim? What if Jacob left and people are there? Is my hair messed up?" Seth thinks to himself as he slowly starts to panic. Running his fingers through his hair trying to fix what's not messed up. He takes a deep breath and gets out of the car. As he knocks on the front door he starts to feels his hands getting clammy. He has no time to think about it as Athena opens the door.

Seth is in awe, his she always been this beautiful? He thinks to himself. Athena's wearing a red sundress that goes past her knees. It fits her perfectly which makes Seth think that the girls went shopping.

Seth smiles and greets his imprint with a hug and a kiss on the forehead

"You look absolutely stunning." Seth tells Athena with smile on his face. She blushes and thanks Seth.