Chapter 11

3rd Person POV-

3rd Person POV-

Athena opens her eyes, wincing at the sun peeking out from behind the curtains. She closes her eyes again with the intention of going back to bed when she feels her mouth water and her stomach drop, getting up she runs to the bathroom just in time to get sick. Tears come to her eyes, she can hear someone call her name from outside the door, recognizing it as being Leah's voice.

"Athena, are you okay?." Leah asks.

"I'm fine, just go away!" She says before puking again. Leah winces, she hates that her mate is sick even if it is her fault. She decides to go in anyways, she shouldn't have to be alone.

"I'm coming in, okay?" She asks, not really giving her time to answer before walking in. Her face softens as she sees her mate on the floor, looking at her with tears in her eyes. Leah walks over and sits down next to Athena. Athena lays her head down on her shoulder, Leah pulls Athena closer to her and they sit like that for a while, making sure Athena has nothing left in her stomach before getting up and walking to her bed.

"Are the others here?" Athena asks shyly, hoping she says no. She hates how well they can hear. It's going to be so embarrassing if they heard her puking that whole time, she kind of hopes that the boys are going through the same thing. That way she's not alone in the misery.

"Most of them yeah, Sam, Paul and Jacob are on patrol but they should be home in about an hour or so." Lean tells her, knowing why she asked.

"Why don't we go downstairs? Emily can give you some medicine for your headache and some water. Plus you may want to start feeling better before Sam gets home, he was not happy with you guys last night." Leah says with amusement in her tone, standing up as she finishes her sentence. Grabbing Athena's favorite blanket and covering her with it as she shivers from the cold air in the house.

"Okay. I'm ready to go down." was all Athena said before she got picked up by Leah. She lets out a small laugh, wrapping her legs around her waist and her arms around Leah's neck. She felt so warm, something she needed at the moment. Snuggling into her embrace, she opens her eyes when she hears the pack talking. She smiles to herself when she sees her mates all over the living room, on the couches and the floor. Well, all except Sam, Paul and Jacob.

Emily was the first to notice the pair coming down the stairs, she walks over to check on Athena.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" Emily says with a soft smile on her face, "I'm okay, kind of hungry and honestly feel a bit weak but I'm fine." Athena reply's with a weak tone. Maybe if she acted embarrassed and super sick, she won't get punished as bad. She's seen the boys do it before, so why wouldn't it work for her?

"Let me get you some medicine." Emily moves to the kitchen and tells Leah to take Athena to the couch.

Leah sits down with Athena in her lap, with Seth sitting next to them. Athena looks around and sees Quil and Embry laying on the floor with their eyes covered, while Jared sits on the lounge chair in a ball. It seems like they aren't having such a good time either. Jared looks okay, kind of pale though. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as she had thought.

Emily walks over with some warm tea and two tablets of ibuprofen for Athena, who takes both from Emily with a thank you. The three boys look at Athena and Emily in disbelief,

"Why is she being coddled when we're feeling the same thing? You didn't make us tea!" Embry states, looking a little hurt that Emily wasn't babying them like she was Athena. They were in just as much pain as their mate!

Emily turns her back to Athena to look the boys,

"Because you got my mate drunk and high last night, she's innocent and is hurting right now. Besides, you can get your own medicine and tea if you want it." Emily says, slightly scolding the boys. Missing the smirk Athena sent the boys way. The trio look at Athena with disbelief, she was enjoying this! She wasn't innocent! She's evil, pure and slightly adorable evil. It's always the innocent ones that are secretly mean.

"Thank you Emily, I'm already starting to feel a lot better." Athena says in a soft voice, she loved the attention she was getting from Emily, Leah and Seth.
Seth had taken her from Leah and is now cuddling Athena with all his might. She was loving every part of this. That was, until the others showed up.

Sam, Paul and Jacob had walked through the door looking tired. Sam noticed the four of them in the living room and was deciding if he had to energy to yell at them or not... of course he had the energy. He walks over to Emily, greeting her with a hug and a kiss before sitting down near the four of them. The boys had sat up to pay attention, or what little attention they could pay. The other pack members were excited to see this go down.

Sam sits in the chair just staring at them, more the boys than Athena, just quick glances every now and then in her direction. Sam takes a sip of his water that Emily had given him. He's thinking of ways to approach this, taking his sweet time. plus it was fun making them squirm from his silence. He called Athena over and pulled her down on his lap once she reached him. He smirked at the boys and said,

"Patrol for the three of you for the next 4 days, breaks for sleeping, eating and using the bathroom but that's it. You put our poor mate in danger last night and now she's hungover. Besides you called me a dinosaur, which I think warrants extra punishment." Sam pauses to breath and sees the boys about to speak and cuts them off,

"I'm not done yet! Next time you want to call me a name while drunk, make it something cool. Like a dragon...those are badass, not a leaf eating flightless dinosaur! Oh and—" Sam realizes he's getting off topic as he sees everyone looking at him like he has two heads. He finishes speaking with a quick "never mind" and waits for the boys to respond, trailing a finger down Athena's back. She leans into his touch, sighing with content, enjoying the fact her acting got her out of a punishment.

"WHAT!? Oh come on Sam, don't you think that's a bit harsh? I mean we didn't give her more than one drink, she did the rest on her own. Besides we apologized and she was safe the whole time we promise!" Jared yells out, if there's one thing he hates. It's having to do patrol.

"Yeah Sam, we're sorry it won't happen again! Just no extra patrols please!" Embry almost cried out.

He hated patrol just as much as Jared. Quil had stayed quiet. He felt guilty for last night and was willing to take the punishment. Sam shook his head and told them that his decision was final. The three had realized that Athena wasn't going to be punished, at least not around the rest of the pack.

They were okay with it, mainly because it was their fault for not keeping a better eye on her, nothing happened last night, but something could have and for that they would never let her be in a situation like that again.

"Well now that's over, who wants to see the video I took of them last night?" Leah asks the group, everyone who wasn't there had yelled the word yes before gathering around Leah.

As Athena sat in Sam's lap, she watched as the pack watched the video from last night. Embry, Quil and Jared had the most annoyed looks on their faces at the sound of their pack mates laughing at them. Paul was on the floor laughing as he heard Embry call Sam a dinosaur. Seth wasn't far behind him, gasping for air from laughing so hard. Sam scowled at the reminder of his nickname from the night before.

It seemed like Jared had enough, as he got up and rushed at Seth. As Seth saw Jared, he jumped up and let out a high pitched squeal before running away, with Jared chasing after him. They ran out of the house and Seth booked it for the woods, hoping to lose Jared in a tree.

By the sound of Seth's scream... he was unsuccessful.

AUTHORS NOTE (please read, I need opinions lol)-

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I was wondering if you guys would like to see some smut in this book or not? It's totally up to you guys! Just let me know in the comments!

The next chapter should have a bit more spice as Athena meets some of the Cullens! Finally am I right? As usual if you guys have any suggestions or feedback I would love to hear it! And I'll see you in the next chapter!❤️