Chapter 5

Athena's POV-

Athena's POV-

So I've been at Sam and Emily's house for about 2 weeks now. It's been amazing. The boys and Leah are very kind to me and are always trying to get to know me more. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Leah and Jacob. They aren't big fans of each other for reasons I don't know, I think it has something to do with Jacobs friend Bella is it? I think that's her name. She's been calling nonstop the past few weeks. It's honestly quite annoying.

I get shaken out of my thoughts when Emily calls for muffins. "Okay, breakfast muffins are ready everyone, and ladies first!" She says loud enough for everyone to hear, speaking to me at the end of her sentence. We all rush over to the table that held the amazing blueberry muffins. We eat and then the boys leave to do patrol. It's just me, Emily and Leah. We decide to watch a movie and start on lunch for the guys. When I say "we" I mean me and Emily. Leah kept trying to "taste test" the food. Which just meant she was trying to eat it all.

We made her sit at the counter. The pout on her face was quite cute. "Are you sure I can't help? I promise not to eat the pasta this time!" Leah asks me with what I like to call her puppy face on. "I'm positive, you said that earlier and look where we are at now." I say with a laugh. We finished up lunch just in time seeing as the boys walk through the door, someone trailing behind them. Is that Bella? What is she doing here?

Sam walks up to me and Emily, kissing our foreheads as the others come over and greet me. Each either hugging me or kissing me in someway like Sam. Seth is the last to greet me, kissing my cheek and smiling at me before noticing lunch and sitting down.

3rd person POV-
The boys all take a seat at the table when Athena noticed two boys missing. "Where's Paul and Jacob?" Athena asked out loud to the group. "They got into a little scuffle earlier, I'm sure they will be back soon" Sam says, answering Athena's question. As if on cue, the two boys come walking through the door, shoving each other and laughing.

Paul sits at the table and pulls Athena onto his lap, he looks at Bella with a smirk "sorry" he says totally not apologetic. That's when Athena really notices Bella's presence. "Hi I'm Athena and you are?" She asks even though she fully knows who the girl standing in front of her is holding her hand out for a handshake. "I'm Bella swan, I'm Jacobs friend" she reply's shyly, shaking Athena's hand. Athena nods letting go of Bella's hand. Athena turns to greet Jacob, unable to get up due to Paul's big arms holding her down. Jacob reaches over and kisses her forehead like some of his pack members did. Bella watches with jealous eyes. 'Since when did Jake have a girlfriend?' Bella thought to herself.

"So I was thinking, how would you feel about going to school with us? I mean I know you want to live a somewhat normal life, so we figured school would be a good start." Jacob asked his imprint with a soft smile on his face. The pack nodding in agreement with his words. Bella just watched the interaction with a confused look on her face.

"Who is this girl?" Bella thought to herself

Athena takes a second to think about the offer. It's been a long time since she's been to school. Was she even smart enough to be in class with them? I mean the last kind of education she got was when she was twelve so she can imagine going back after missing so many years.

"I don't know. I mean I haven't gone to public school in so long. I wouldn't know anything being taught to me." Athena reply's to Jacob with a small frown on her face. Being careful what to say with Bella in the room. Not wanting to expose herself just yet.

They didn't think about that. It didn't occur to them she didn't have the same education they did, she always seemed so smart to them. Then again, being forced on your own at a such a young age does cause you to grow up fast.

"That's totally understandable, it was just a suggestion. Totally up to you." Sam says to his second imprint.

"Well thank you for thinking about me, I know you guys just want the best for me." Athena says to the pack, with a soft smile on her face. Paul goes to speak but gets interrupted by Bella's phone ringing. Bella looks at everyone with a shy look on her face and sees it's Edward calling. She excuses herself and says goodbye to the pack before leaving. Seth looks towards Athena with a shy look on his face.

"So I was thinking, how would you feel about going on a date with me tomorrow?" Seth asks Athena with a nervous smile on his face. The others look at him In shock and mostly anger. Jealous that he asked her out first.

"I would love to go on a date with you Seth!" Athena says loudly and excitedly before calming herself down the smile not leaving her face. Seth jumps up with a big smile on his face.

"Really? Oh okay wow, It's going to be the best date you've ever been on I promise! I'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow night, dress casually!" He says in a rush as he walks over to his imprint, giving her a kiss on the forehead before leaving the Uley house in a rush, excited to plan the date.

Athena looks at the door that her mate just ran out of and turned back to the remainder of the pack.

"He does know I've never been on a date before right?" Athena asks the pack jokingly. They laugh as they see their imprints cheeks are red from Seth's kiss and date invite. Athena smiles excited for tomorrow night.

Authors note-
Hello! I hope you liked this chapter! We will get to see Seth's date planning skills in the next one which I'm honestly excited to write about lol. He's my favorite one out of the whole pack which is why I chose him for the date first lol. Anyways, it would mean the world to me if you could check out my new book called "surreal" on my profile. Until next time.❤️