Busted

Y/N POV

I woke up at 6:00 am to my alarm ringing. I promised to train with Bakugou, so I got ready.

I crept downstairs, Dad wasn't there. Guess he was still sleeping. I made some coffee for him and kept it in the microwave. I wrote him a note and walked outside. I walked to the address that Bakugou sent me, it was just an old and abandoned building.

"Took you long enough," I turned around to see him leaning against the wall.

"Oh, forgive me, your highness," I bowed sarcasticly. "It's six in the morning. I'm tired."

"Tch," was all he said. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. One word, butterflies.

"Are you checking me out, Katsuki-Kun~?" I made my voice higher than usual and fluttered my eyelashes, mocking those girls.

He looked up at me from looking at my legs. "Nah, you just got a bug on you."

I scoffed. "Oh, come on. Everyone uses that excuse-" I gasped when I felt something crawling on my leg.

I refused to look down and held my breath. "Bakugou, what kind of bug is it?"

I heard him chuckle. "A cockroach."

I let out the most blood-shrilling scream I've ever let out and shook the roach off of my leg. It crawled frantically around the ground. I took my shoe off, held it in my hand, and slowly headed towards it.

"You're acting like you're fighting a villian," he yawned.

"Shut up," I said. "That thing is a villian."

Right before I could squish it with my shoe, it started to fly towards my face.

"Oh- NOOOOO!" I yelped and hid behind Bakugou, who was cracking up.

"This is no laughing matter! Kill it!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and held up his hand in front of the bug. He let out one huge exlplosion, the bug was now ashes.

I let out a huge sigh of relief as he grunted. "Are you done now? We gonna work out?"

"Aww, so we not gonna make out like you suggested?" I fake pouted and teased, referring to yesterday.

He attempted to punch me while I ducked and laughed. "Shut up!"

Aizawa POV (finally, amiright?)

I woke up and expected to find Y/N laying in her bed like usual, but she wasn't there. Her bed was made, so she couldn't have been kidnapped. I walked back into the living room and saw a piece of paper sticking on it. It was a note from Y/N.

"Hey, Dad. Just letting you know that I went out to train a lil before school, so, no, I didn't get kidnapped. I'm working out with Bakugou, in case you didn't know. But don't worry! We ain't gon do no naughty things, so calm down. I made coffee for you, it's im the microwave. You might have to heat it up again :)
-Y/N"

I scrunched the piece of paper with my clenched fist. Working out with that trouble child is worse than being kidnapped.

I groaned, grabbed my keys and scarf and headed out the door. I looked around frantically, looking for her. I used my scarf to get on top of buildings, trying to see if I can find her from up above.

Oh, and for the record, this isn't stalking. I'm simply just looking out for my daughter and keeping her away from bad spirits like Bakugou.

As I looked around more, I heard noises from an abandoned building near me. I slowly crept up to it. The noise was laughter. And it sounded just like Y/N's.