katsuki bakugo

—YOU WALKED INTO the building, wandering around looking for the right classroom

—YOU WALKED INTO the building, wandering around looking for the right classroom. After a little while, you stumbled upon the door to your class. You took a deep breath.

"Here we go," you mumbled to yourself as you opened the door and took a look around.

No one seemed to notice you yet, since they were all loud and talking amongst themselves. "Hot damn, the guys here are fine," you thought, smirking a bit. You eventually found yourself a seat.

"Take your feet off of that desk, now!" You heard a tall guy with glasses and dark blue hair demand to another student.

"Hah?" The boy he was yelling at was quite attractive, had blond, spiky hair, and he seemed quite annoyed.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property!"

The blond cocks a brow. "You're kidding me, right?Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

You couldn't hold it in. You bursted out laughing in front of the whole class, then realizing that everyone had their eyes on you, including the attractive blond. He seemed like he had something to say to you, but stopped once he glanced behind you. You turned around to see a boy with green hair talking to some brunette. "He's cute, too," you admired.

You then heard a familiar voice say, "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends. This is the hero course."

You all looked up to see that your homeroom teacher was going to be your father. You looked up at him with a confused expression. Aizawa explained that
you will be taking a quirk assessment test outside. Once everyone left the classroom, you walked up to him.

"You didn't tell me you were going to be my teacher," you told him.

He shrugged. "Forgot to. Remember, you can't let anyone know that you're my daughter. Got it? Now, go out and wait for me with your classmates."

The class walked outside and was told to start off with throwing balls as far as you could.

The blond boy, which you learned his name was Bakugou, went up first. "DIE!" he yelled as he threw the ball. You scrunched you face up in confusion, confused at why he yelled "die" to a ball.

"705.2 meters," Aizawa read. Everyone gasped and was impressed at how far it went.

"705.2 meters? Oh, I'm getting excited now!

"That's so cool, he has such a powerful quirk!"

"He's so manly!"

You scoffed as you heard your classmates. If you were being honest, it wasn't that impressive to you. You thought you could probably do better.