Arrived

Y/N POV

It was finally summer break. But, that doesn't mean we going on vacation, unfortunately. We were outside of the school and Dad was explaining to us about the summer training camp.

Uraraka ran up to Deku and got up all in his face, excited about the camp. Deku was blushing and looking away from her.

I smirked. "Lovebirds," I thought.  "Ion really like Brokechaco, but if Deku's happy with her, then it's ight."

I sighed and looked up at the sky. "When am I gonna find love?" I glanced over to Bakugou, who had Kirishima by his side talking to him, but he didn't seem to be listening.

All of a sudden, we heard that one annoying voice. Monoma. "What?!" He exclaimed. "There are people in Class A taking extra classes?"

I rolled my eyes. "Here we go."

"Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be-"

Kendo came up to him and wacked him in the neck. He fell to the ground, face-first. She picked him up by his hair and looked at us. "Sorry!" She then dragged him away.

"Monoma's scary," someone from Class B said.

I looked at her. "Not so much scary, but he sure is loud and annoying." I peeked at Bakugou and looked back at the ground. "And I thought I liked loud blondes..."

Someone else from the class spoke up. "We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A."

"We're getting on the bus!" Kendo called as she dragged Monoma on with her.

"Okay," the class said and followed her. I saw in the corner of my eye Mineta looking at the Class B girls' butts.

"Not only will Class A girls be there, but Class B girls will be there too!" He said, sucking on his arm. "It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!"

"Oh, I know you did not just compare the girls to a buffet!" I glared. "Well, I mean, we do be lookin' like full course meals but-"

"That's about enough out of you," Kirishima stared at Mineta in disgust.

"Class A's bus is this way!" Iida said motioning to the bus. "Line up in seat order!"

We all got on tbe bus and of course, I sat next to my girl, Mina. In the window seat, obviously.

"Everyone," my dad called, "the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that-"

"Let's play some music!" Kami interrupted. He looked and me and I looked at him (A/N: y'all know im neva gonna quit- aNd hE lOokS At Me, AnD i LoOk aT hIm, aNd he LooKs At mE, And I lOoK aT hIm, anD hE lOOks At mE, And I lOok At hIiIiiIm~) like we already knew what to sing. We both opened our mouths at the same time and sang, "Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody~"

Everyone in the bus was just yelling at this point, and Iida was standing up, yelling at us to be quiet. I looked over at Dad, who looked so bothered and done. "Oh, well," he mumbled. "This is the only time they'll be able to play around."

"Wait, wait," I said. "Only time? But what about camp? Surely we won't be just training the whole time? Right?"

He looked at me and just chuckled. "Dad, come on, don't be playing like that."

Time Skip (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☆゚

The bus finally stopped for a break. I stepped off of it and stretched my arms.