24. Shopping.

No POV

The house was much nicer than Richie expected, The ceilings were high and the walls nicely painted. Richie's aunt, Ash, had just recently moved out and there wasn't much furniture. There also wasn't much food in the fridge, so here they both were at the closest food store.

"Are you a picky eater Rich?" Ash picks up a watermelon and places it in her trolley.

"Not really, just I can't eat curry." He sighs. "That stuff makes me want to throw up."

Ash laughs lightly, "Is that so? You're lucky I can't cook or else we would be eating it every night, I love curry." Richie chuckles. Ash has noticed over the first few days that Richie hasn't seemed the happiest, although they only met each other a few days ago, she can already read him like a book. She also knows about Eddie and luckily she supports them. "Just so you know I'm not extremely wealthy so don't expect me to be able to buy a whole roast" All though her tone was happy, you could tell she wasn't really joking and it pains Richie to see her upset or struggling to pay for basic human needs. He has seen the routine she repeated every day; waking up at 8 am, make food, eat her half then putting a plait over Richie's share, leaving for work, returning at 2 pm, eating a small portion of fries from a local fast food place, leaving at 2:20 pm then finally returning at 8:00 pm.

It was currently the weekend and Richie asked if she was going to work. She shook her head and walked out of the room. He stood there confused until she returned with a sheet in hand, "My timetable, I hate talking about work, and I'm too lazy to just tell you so take this."

Did this during school I will update tomorrow or later tonight. Take care of yourselves <33