18.flashback

⚠️ thoughts/ flashback of abuse. Offensive slurs⚠️

Eddie then backed away from Richie and looked at him.

"You ok?" Richie said, seeing Eddies sad and angry expression.

"Where were you! You made all of us really worried!" Eddie said starting to get really mad.

"I t-think we s-should leave them a-alone" bill said to Beverly, Mike and Stan. The three slowly left the clubhouse whilst Eddie and Richie kept talking.

"It's a long story Eddie and I really don't want to say it again. Go ask Bill or-"

"So you told Bill But not your own fucking boyfriend!"

"Eddie, quiet down. Someone can hear us"

"I don't care if someone does Richie! You were missing for a few days , telling NO ONE where you were. Then you say your with Stan in Hawkins. And Stan was here the whole time and doesn't even know where Hawkins is! Then you come back a few days later and pretend like nothing happened and is refusing to tell me where you were!"

"I'm sorry Eddie-" Richie was interrupted by a slap to the face.

"The thing is , you are not sorry! Are you?"

Richie backed away, then fell onto the floor.

(Flashback)

"What did I say?" Wentworth said into Richie's ear."What did I say!" He repeated as he slapped Richie hard on the face.

"To not......hang out with B-Beverly ever.....
ever again, sir" Richie said trying to stay conscious after being hit with a glass bottle and punched countless of times in the stomach.

"If I see you with her ever again, your dead"

(Flashback over)

Soon as he fell Eddie ran up to him. Richie was shaking. "Richie! Richie! Can you hear me?" Eddie kept saying. After a few seconds Richie's eyes opened. He quickly pushed Eddie and crawled into the corner of the clubhouse.

Shouting, "Stay away from me!" Richie then remembered where he was and who he was with. Never in a million years Richie thought Eddie would slap him. It might not seem like a lot, a simple slap. But to Richie it did, being hit all the time during his whole childhood did do some damage to him.

"Richie , what happened?" Eddie said slowly walking to Richie.

"I got a flash back, from my dad"

"I'm sorry, chee" Eddie then sat next to him a and raised his hand, Richie flinched. Eddie's hand then held Richie's cheek showing him he wasn't going to hurt him.

(2nd Flashback)

Wentworth was pining Richie to a wall.

"You're not a fag, are you?!" He spat in His face.

"No sir"

"Good, fags are dirty people. They deserved to be killed"

(End of 2nd flashback)

Richie then stood up. "Eddie, I think we need a break."

"What?"

"I'm breaking up with you"

"Why?"

"I'm not a fag, like you"

Eddie just stood there shocked. Then spoke up "Richie, you don't mean this"

"I do, I'm not a fag. We're done Eddie, done." With that Richie left.

Eddie started sobbing. He sat in the hammock and laid there thinking about what just happened.

-

Richie walked to the pharmacy, and soon as he came in he saw the person he was looking for.

Greta.

She realised he was in the shop and she stood up and fixed up her skirt. Richie walked up the the counter.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" Richie replied.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm actually looking for you, sweetheart"

She took a piece or her hair and swirled it around her finger. "Really?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"Um of fucking corse" she said as they both kissed.

Richie hated the kiss, he actually hated Greta. He wanted Eddie, but after the flashback he felt like he had to 'correct' himself. He knew he still loved Eddie but Richie doesn't think he loves him back. He slapped him, knowing his background.

Richie invited Greta round to his house. She obviously accepted. They got to his and ate some food that Maggie made before leaving for work. Greta ended spending the night, Richie had actually found out a lot about her.

She liked art, maths and the colour pastel blue. She was actually pretty cool Richie found out but he only really saw her as a friend nothing more. They actually got along really well. Like they were perfect for each other. Accept Richie only wanted to be friends.

-

Eddie has left the club house at 7 and went home. The next morning he went to the pharmacy. Greta wasn't there. He heard the door open. He turned around to see Richie and Greta holding hands. Richie and Eddie made quick eye contact before Greta spoke up.

"Here for your dick pills?" Richie and Greta both laughed at that. "Chee, can you go get the pills they are at the back, I'll be there in a minute" she said loud enough for Eddie to hear.

"Sure" he said making his way to the back.

"Is that all you need?" She said stepping behind the counter.

"Yes" Eddie avoided looking at her. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, hot isn't he? I'll go get your dick pills now loser" she said going into the back. She saw Richie and kissed him.

Eddie felt his heart shatter. He left the store crying.

-

A/n I'm sorry :(

They will be back together soon so dw ;)