19.you are

Richie and Greta has been together for 5 months. At lunch she would sit with the losers. They would pretend to like her then talk shit about her when she and Richie aren't there.

Eddie was really hurt but he soon got over him. Just kidding, Eddie still loves Richie. He would cry himself to sleep every-night while looking at Polaroid photos of them hugging.

Everyday was hell for Eddie. Seeing the person he loved with all of his heart, kissing some random hoe. When ever the losers hung out, she was there. When ever Eddie was going to speak to Richie in private, she was there. She was always there.

Anyway....

Richie still only likes Greta as a friend and hates kissing her. So when he soon found out she was cheating on him for a few weeks ,he wasn't that hurt.

But he pretended to be devastated. Fake crying at anytime someone brought her up.

It was about a week after the break up and Richie was already being bombarded with girls again. He refused all of them. None of the losers knew what happened in the clubhouse. He just thought they broke up because Richie liked Greta.

But one day Ben asked Eddie. Ben then told Beverly then Beverly told bill, bill told stan, Stan told mike. So all of them now knew.

Beverly then confronted Richie. Soon as she broke the question, "what's the real reason you broke up with Eddie?" Richie started crying into her shoulder, real tears, saying how he felt. How he had to 'correct' himself but he was still in love with Eddie.

Beverly thought of the only way to fix this. A losers sleepover. And a game of truth or dare.
They were all at Richie's, obviously he had the biggest house. Eddie and Richie barely talked to each other anymore. Only to the group.

"Let's so truth or dare team edition!" Beverly said.

"What's team edition?" Ben asked.

"Basically we go into teams of two and the person who doesn't have a team mate asks the truth or dares to each team. One person has to do the dare and the other has to do the truth"

"Sounds like fun, should we get into teams then?" Mike said.

"Yeah, lets do lovers teams. Ben and I , Stan and Bill, and...." Beverly said.

"I'll go with mike" Richie said.

"But you never went out with mike, so it only makes sense if you in a team with Eddie. It's just teams don't make this difficult" Stan said.
Richie just huffed and sat next to Eddie. Mike called out the first truth or dare to Beverly and Ben.

"The truth is, accept from you two, who would be the cutest couple in your school?"

"Oh I know, Eddie and Richie definitely. Shame it didn't last" Beverly said knowing Richie is probably pissed now she said that.

"Okay the dare is...... oh I know! I have never seen you guys kiss so. Ben I dare you to kiss Beverly" Mike said. They kissed and now Mike was asking Richie and Eddie.

"Okay the truth is.... I don't have one actually" Mike said. Beverly whispered something in his ear. Mike just nodded and looked at them giving a innocent smile. "Say who your crush is"

"I don't have one" Richie said.

"Same" Eddie replied.

"Okay and Bev do you have a dare? I don't have one"

Beverly just nodded then spoke up. "I dare you two to kiss"

"Uhh no Beverly." Richie said. "I still like Greta"

"B-Bullshit" bill said.

"Shut up billiam, I do"

"N-no you don't"

"Okay maybe I don't but I'm not going to kiss Eddie, I'm straight!"

"No you're not Richie" Stan said. "We all know you aren't"

"I am not gay"

"you are"

"It's just a kiss." Beverly said breaking the small fight between Stan and Richie.

"I guess" Richie said. Eddie then faced him. This was the first time they made eye contact longer than for one second in a while. Richie laid his hand on Eddies cheek. He slowly leaned in and Eddie did the same. A few millimetres apart Richie whispered. "I can't do this Ed's"

"It's just a kiss Richie, they are all looking"

With that Richie leaned in fully and they kissed. Richie count explain how much he missed this, missed Eddie's touch. It felt so right, unlike Greta.

Eddie was freaking out on the inside. How much he missed Richie was unbelievable. He melted into the kiss and they soon broke apart when a flash of light struck.

"Yes!" Beverly shouted, Waving a Polaroid photo in the air.

"Don't tell me you took a phot of that" Richie said.

"Oh I did" she replied.

-

The losers all had split into rooms of the house. Beverly and Ben got Maggie's room. Mike got the downstairs lounge sofa. Bill and Stan got the pull out sofa in the upstairs lounge.

Eddie and Richie shared the last room available. Richie's room. Mike claimed that he needed the whole lounge to himself. Eddie put his Pyjamas on and laid down in the bed. Richie came in short after, also in his Pyjamas , and laid on the other end.

"Richie?"

"What?"

"Should we talk about you know the kiss?"

"No"

"Oh okay why?"

"Because it was wrong, and shouldn't of happened"

"How is it wrong?" Eddie turned and faced Richie.

"Because....."

"Because?"

"I don't know Eddie"

"Oh okay, because it felt pretty right to me" Eddie said making Richie go quiet. "Sorry that came off weird-"

Richie cut off Eddie by kissing him. 

-

A/n thanksss for 1k 🤍🖤❣️💛💞💖💖