20.again

⚠️ Trigger warning: self harm ⚠️

The kiss was only a little peck. Richie pulled away really quickly.

"I'm sorry Ed's, about everything"

"It's okay Bubba" Eddie said moving his arm over Richie, hugging him.

"It's not ,Eddie though"

"You said sorry and it was also my fault you said those things"

"What?"

"The things you said in the clubhouse"

"I wasn't apologising about that"

"Oh, what for then?"

"For kissing you, it was a habit for Greta. To shut her up a little"

"It's okay"

"It's not, really. I don't like you in that way anymore and I'm just leading you on again"

Eddie took his hand off Richie's back. "I'm going to go the lounge with Mike. Night" Eddie then exited the room.

Richie felt horrible. Like he just hit rock bottom. He loves Eddie with his whole heart and then told him he didn't like him. He just panicked. "What the fuck Richie" he keeps saying to himself. "The only time you had with Eddie to actually talk. You screwed up"

"You need to be disciplined" a voice said. Richie looked around his room, it was empty. He turned on the main light and looked around the room. The voice sounded like it came from the bathroom. He walked in and no one was there. "Open the draw Richard" the voice said again. It sounded like Wentworth. Richie was terrified. Was Wentworth hiding in his house? Did he break of jail? "Open the dam draw" the voice echoed. Richie did what he was told and opened the draw. Inside where: combs, hair gel, toothpaste and razors. "Take the razor Richard" he picked up the razor. "Now, place ur above your arm and cut it. You deserve this, you hurt someone. This is just discipline" Richie felt like the voice ,that sounded like his dad, was right next to him. And that he was right. He moved the blade so it was just above his arm. He lowered it down and placed it on his skin. He took a deep breath in before sliding it.

It only left a little white line.

He pressed it against his arm, in the same place, and made sure he had put enough pressure on it to actually rip skin. He slid the razor, some blood starting to sprout out. He winced at the pain but then cut another part of his arm. "One more Richard" Richie found a new ,non bloody, part of his arm and swiped.

"Oh my fuck! Richie! What the fuck!" Beverly had broke into Richie's room and saw what he was doing. She ran up to him and grabbed the razor , chucking it violently in the bin. "What the fuck? Why?"

Richie just shrugged his shoulders.

"W-whats happening in here?" Bill said in a sleepy voice entering the room with Stan.

"Richie was fucking cutting his arm!" Beverly said.

"What?!" Stan screamed.

"Guys..." Richie said in a quiet voice. "Don't wake the others"

"The fuck we are because we care for you and you shouldn't be doing this shit!" Stan shouted.

Just then Mike, Eddie and Ben entered the room.

"What is all this noise" Mike said walking into the room.

Beverly just pointed at Richie's arm and the razor blade she tried to through in the bin but missed. They all seemed to get the memo instantly.

"Why?" Eddie said walking up to Richie. Then he was right in front of him. "Why did you do this?" His voice was very soft and caring. He talked very quietly so only Beverly ,Richie and him could hear. Richie looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Ed's about everything, and I mean even what happened in the club house"

"Is that why you did this? Because of me?"

"Not because of you, it was because of how bad I treated you"

"Richie, you didn't have to do this. Seriously I'm fine. I get it if you don't like me, it's not a big deal"

"But I do like you Eddie!" Richie shouted so everyone could hear. Eddie just blushed bright red.

"I think we shout get you all cleaned up before you admit you feelings Rich" Beverly said , slightly laughing.

"Uh yeah, I think so to" Richie replied.

-

Eddie was left to bandage Richie since none of the losers knew how to properly put clean him up. They were alone in the bathroom.

"There you go, all fixed up" Eddie said. Richie just smiled. "Promise me you will never ever do this again" eddie pulled up his pinky.

"Okay" Richie pulled his up and they linked pinky's.

"Soo.... you do like me?" Eddie said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just....." he sighed. "My dad and that always told me that people like us shouldn't exist and.... and-"

"Shh, it's okay. My mom told me that too" Eddie said cupping Richie's cheek. "You should probably head of to sleep because it's currently..." Eddie looked at his watch. " three fifty one in the morning" Richie nodded. They walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light and Richie sat on his bed. Eddie kissed his forehead and started to leave the room before Richie grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.

He stood up. he was taller than Eddie by 1 foot. He leaned down and placed his chapped lips onto Eddie's soft ,bright pink ones. Richie closed his eyes and Eddie did so too. Even though they had kissed earlier this evening , Eddie felt like this kiss was better. More passionate. Like Richie actually wanted to kiss him, because he did. Butterflys were filling both of their stomachs. Eddie pulled away to catch his breath before leaning back into it.

He swung his arms around his shoulders and Richie placed his hands on Eddies waist. They parted again and placed their foreheads together.

"I love you Eddie"