15.help

Soon everyone left and Richie was alone. He was cleaning up when he felt his neck hurt. He placed his hand over the pain and pulled it away. His hand had a little bit of blood on it. That was where his chip was.

Eleven

"Fuck" Richie shouted. He had completed forgot about saving Eleven. He then went and sat on his couch. He closed his eyes and thought of the name.

Mike wheeler.

He then appeared in a room. There was stairs coming down from above. It looked like a basement. There was a boy on the floor. He tapped on his shoulder. The boy turned his head and Richie was took back by him similar they looked. The small boy then slapped Richie. Richie then fell on the floor and the boy took a baseball bat with nails in it and he held it high in the air, ready to swing.

"Who are you?!" He asked.

"I'm richie, eleven sent me here!" When he said that the boy lowered his bat.

"She sent you? How do you know her?"

"I was sent to the lab, I escaped. She told me to find you. And to tell you she doing ok"

"Shoot, I'm sorry. But how did you get in here?"

"You are not really here, your asleep. I can talk to people when they are asleep. Even when they are awake. I can only see them when they are asleep but I can only hear them if they are awake"

"Oh ok, so eleven is doing fine?" The boy then helped Richie up and they sat on the couch.

"Yeah, are you Mike Wheeler?"

"Yeah"

"I'm going back to break her out, i need your help. Where exactly do you live?"

"Hawkins , Indiana. You?"

"Derry, Maine. When ever I can I'll try to get a train here. I just need your full address."