2

Camilas pov

I've just finished my day off in college and I rush to my little apartment, it's only a 2 bedroom and it's small but it's nice.

I take a quick shower and get a knee length pencil skirt on and a white blows, I put my hair up in a bun put light make up on, then some heals.

I grab my keys, phone and purse and rush out the door locking it behind me. I get in my car and drive to work.

I don't have an amazing job I'm just an assistant, I get coffee and food and run errands it's okay pay though.

When I get there I walk quickly to my boss, getting my note pad and pencil out of my bag ready to write what I gave to do.

I knock on the door open door, my boss looking up and motioning for me to come in.

"Hello sir, anything you need at the moment?" I ask, he nods.

"Get me a black coffee, my sandwich-the usual, I need you to take these papers to the post office, then get me the mail from downstairs when you get back" he said, I nod finishing writing all of that.

"Got it, I shouldn't be too long" I say, he nods passing me the papers then motioning for me to leave.

I go to my car and look at my note book. I go to the little coffee shop first, getting his coffee and sandwich, I then go to the post office and give them the papers and then rush back. I grab his coffee and sandwich and then get the mail from the receptionist.

"Mr Jaureguis, mail please" I say, she smiles passing me a stack and I thank her and walk back up to my bosses office.

"Sir, I have your stuff" I say, he smiles nodding and I place everything down.

"Coffee, sandwich, and your mail, I have taken the papers to the post office to be sent off" I say, he smiles nodding.

"Thank you, camila, Oscar has a new assistant, could you show her around? He probably has stuff for her to do, so could you help her?" He asked, I nod with a small smile.

"Of course, sir" I say, he smiles and motions for me to leave. I go to Oscars office knocking the open door, he signals for me to come in.

"Hello Oscar, mr Jauregui has told me to show your new assistant around" I say, he nods.

"Good, right, Ariana, notepad out, keep up with the writing" he said, she nods and he starts to list off what he needs done.

"I Uh...I didn't quite-it's okay, come on I'll help" I say, she walks over and looks at me.

"I didn't get everything" she said, I nod leaving

"I got it, never ask him to repeat what he needs, that's how the last girl got fired" I say, she frowns.

"Here's a tip, when he's listing stuff only write half of the word then move to the next, that way you know what it is, can fill it out and get everything" I say, she smiles.

"Thank you, what's your name?" She asked

"I'm camila, did you drive?" I ask, she nods and takes me to her car

We get everything Oscar needed and get back, I get his mail from the receptionist and hand it to Ariana, who puts it in her bag and we go back to his office.

He thanks us and I check the time to see it's time for me to leave, I say goodbye to them both and leave going back home.