5

Camilas pov

I was in college talking to my friends Dinah, Normani and ally. Dinah is a freshman like me, Normani is a year above us and ally is 2 years above me and Dinah, we all went to high school together, Dinah and I have been friends since kindergarten, we met Normani in middle school and ally in high school.

They were talking about a party happening Friday, I wanted to go but I also had school work and some paperwork for my boss I had to fill out.

"Come on mila, we know you have the day off!" Normani said, i sigh and Dinah smiles

"I'm sure there will be some cute boys! You haven't had a boyfriend since highschool!" Dinah said, I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Don't feel forced to come, if you really don't want to you don't have too" ally said, I smile at her.

"Thanks allz...what time is it?" I ask, Dinah smiles

"Starts at 8 so we'll be there at 10" Dinah said, I nod

"We finish college at 2, I guess that'll give me time to do my paper work and to be ready by 10, fine I'll go" I say, they smile and say how excited they are to go.

After school I rush home and get ready for work, I get in my car and head to work. I get there and get everything my boss wanted, I also helped Ariana out again, she told me how much the note trick worked for her.

After that I went home and relaxed, I got into a onesie, got my fluffy blanket from my bed and cuddled up on the couch putting Cinderella on.

I ordered a pizza and watched Disney movies all day, I fall asleep on the coach and wake up at 2am and that's when I made my way into my bed.

I couldn't sleep though so I grabbed my laptop and watched some YouTube funny videos, slowly laughing myself to sleep.