Jonah's pov...

I was about finishing my work out and I felt a bit more com, I grabbed my stuff and took a quick shower in the gym after that I did my stuff and I finished, I walked out of the showers and looked for corbyn and I found him in the front door, I walked to him and he says "ready?" "um ya think" "ok let's go"

10 minutes later...

Me and corbyn walk in to a restaurant and sit down in a table next to a window we ordered are food and pay for it and the we start to eat "sooooo... Corbyn, it kind of weird that you invited me to eat" I look at him confused "I know but we need to talk" "about?" corbyn signs "I think you already know that Sidney has a kid right and that she's with Daniel, right?" "ya" he gets closer to me and says "that kid is yours" he whisper...

Bingo.,know that I know he's my kid I have a good reason to go to LA, but how does he know that he's my kid,

"how do you know that?" "because she told me one time she was drunk" "and how do you know she was telling the truth?" "well.....

Flash back...
4 years ago...
Corbyn's pov...
LA..

Me and Sidney have goting a few drinks, I came to LA because I really wanted to see her since she's my best friend and she was pretty wasted by now. " so sid you really don't know who's the dad?" I ask with a bit of laughter since I was just a bit drunk. "look between me and you yes I do know who's the father"  "what you do know?"  "yes" "who?, you have to tell me" "it's jonah...." she says with a sigh,. I see as tears come down her face, I go to her and hug her "hey hey no no don't cry its OK sid, it's not your fault" "b-b-but I l-loved him I stil do even if am with Daniel"  "does he know that it's jonah's?" "no nobody knows, not even Anthony, olny you know, so please don't tell know one" she says crying in my arms..........

End of flash back...

I see as jonah eyes go wied and he says nothing, he then looks down... "so... She, still loves me" "ya" "is that all" "well I guess ya, know that you know this I guess you pick go to LA and look for her or stay hear"

Jonah's pov...

In this moment I was shocked I new that kid was my but to know she still loves me is more but why, why is she with him. I see as corbyn gets up and says hears Sidney's phone number and my call her I think she'll be happy to hear from you and call me if you need something or help to find her"

He then leave, I sit there thinking on what to do, you know what fuck this ma going to Los Angeles

Sidney pov...

Finally, 8 hours of work and dam am I tied, being a English teacher is hard. I don't know how jonah can do this he made it look so easy. All day I was stuck thinking about him but...., no I have to get over him I have my job my kid and a loveing boyfriend, plus I don't need him as much as I used to.

"Hey baby,how was work?" Daniel says as he sits next to me on the couch "good, I guess am just a bit tired." "and what about the students?". "ok I guess just a bunch of teenagers.. Like jonah had..." I say whispering the last part so he could not hear me "oh, OK, I have to go, whont me to bring food later?" "yes please" "ok, by I love you" "by love you to" he then leaves...

"I need to go get Caleb" I say to my self as I was about to get up my phone rings and I see it was corbyn, so I pick up...

Phone call

A-hey bean

C-hey sid, how are you?