Jonah's pov...

There I was in the cafe alone since Corbyn just left ,what should I do? why is life so difficult? first of all, need money if I whon't to go to LA, second of all where can I find a job anyways ,I looked around a bit band saw a sign that said "help needed, waitress" I think I just got some thing, I stand up and go to one of the ladies working there she was probably in her 40s or something she was also a women of color, "excuse me ma'am" I say "yes son, what do you need, what can I help you with?" "I was wondering if you still need a waitress?" "will of course we do, let me go talk to the manager let's see what I can do okay" "thank you"

I waited 20 minutes and a man that looks like he was in his sixties or something comes up to me and says "tena over here tells me you want to work, is that true?" "yes sir, it is" "come to my office and let's have a talk"

1 hour later...

Well I got the job ,so I guess that's one step all I have to do now is, just save up enough money to go find her, I hope she's happy when I go see her I really want to see her...

Sidney pov...

Finally lunch time I don't think I had breakfast I walked out of my class as I see all my kids run off I was walking when I see one of my students come up to me and says "Miss.Carter, I have a question." "Yes,what is it Emay?" " well you know I'm not doing really good on my grades, and I was wondering if you could tutor me, just until I can get my grades up ?" " sure, I would love to, when will you like to start?" "I was thinking maybe we can start next's week?" "Ok, that's ok ,will i be going to your house or in school." "In my houes, i allready had this talk with my dad " "ok then i will go to your home next week on monday ok" "ok"

With that she levas ,i rember when Jonah us to tutot me. It's so hard to forget him, well some way or a nother i have to forget him. Now ma hell of hungre...

4:00 pm...

Ugggggg it was time to go freedome. Being a techer is hard i say to myself as i get in my car to go home. 20 min later i get home i open my door and i see caleb come runing to me and i pick him up dam i love this kid so much, he's so sweet "mommy am so happy your home" "me to baby, me to, wher's Daniel?" "He's in the room" "ok thank's" i say as i put him down and he go's back to what he was doing in his room.

I go to my and Daniel's room to see him fixing his hair he turns around to see me and says "hi baby ,how are you?, I missed you" " I missed you too, where are you going?" oh since Caleb was good today i thought i will take him out to get some ice cream, want to come?" no, I'm good ,I'm just really tired" "ok well amgoing by love you " he says as he gives me a small kiss on my lips

10 min

It's been 10 min sins Dan and caleb left i hop in the shower after that i get out and do my stuff like brush my hair and put so e pj's on i was relly hunger so i get my car key's and decide to go to McDonald's to get some chicken nuggets

I get in my car and start to drive and it was dark outside it was 7 p.m. already i get to the McDonald's clos to my home and i go thur the drivethur i order and they give me my food i get in the parking lot an as i was abute to eat my chicken nuggets i get a phone call from a unknow number and i anser it...

Jonah's pov...

I was nevers to call her but i have to do it she need's to know i still care abute that i sill do lover her ( do you guy's know what song it is or is it just me 🤔) i pick up my phone and the numbre corbyn gave me and i dial it and it respond. " hello?".........

_____________________

Soooooo now what

Naaa i know what will hapen becuz an writing it hahahaha😂😂

Anyways chapter will be posted in a few days

Bayyyyyyyy love you allll💛✨❤😂