Jonah's pov...

"Hello?..." I heard her voice it was almost to see just a bit softer I bit my lip so I wouldn't freak out I took a deep breath and say " hello is this Sidney." I asked a bit nervous "yes this is her, who is this?" "It's me J-Jonah"  I say as a harshly bit my lip...

Sidney's pov...

"It's me j-jonah" in that moment I felt like ever thing froze....

Can it really be him 'Jonah'  I felt my heart skip a beat,. It was silent for a bit,. In tell I clear my throat and say "oh hey J-jonah, how are you" "am good thanks for asking, and you?" "Am good to, I heard you g-got out of prison" "um ya I d-did, like almost a week ago" "that's good" "I heard you live in LA" "ya I d-do" I say as I bit my lip

It was silent for a bit until Jonah she's "C-can I ask you something?" "Ya go ahead" "is it true you have a k-kid?" In that moment I felt my heart stop "y-y-ya i-i d-do" I say as my eyes get watere " can I ask you one more thing?" "Um ya" I say with tears on my face...

"Is is he m-mine?"...

In that moment I hang up the phone I stared to cry in my car in silent. How can I tell him it's his if nobody know's except for corbyn did he tell him I don't think so. God help me. I got out of my car and stared to walk...

Jonah pov...

I threw my phone to the wall " FUCK " I say to my self as I see eben walk in to my room "why man, some thing wrong. I heard a bang." He say as he sits on my bed. "Um I don't know man I just got of the phone with her..." "and....?" He ask as I sit on the bed next to him "well what do you think?" I say as I put my hands on my face "I guess not good" they was a silent in the room. "Well you should get some rest jo you have a big day tomorrow" "I know" we say are good nights and he left.

I got up and went to close the door of my room and pick up my phone that was on the floor, and for my luck is was not that shared, I put it on my night stand and went in side the bathroom. I closed the door and turn on the water, I took of my shirt of and looked at my self. I looked at all my tattoos I don't have many but I can say I have a few.

flash back...

"I like this one" sidney say's as she point's to one of my tattoos that's a bird on my right arm "me too it was my first one I got" I say to her as she's sitting on my lap on the bed "how come I never knew you had tattoos? " she say with a small smile on her face "well am not shirt less in school baby" I giggle at the end as she does to....

End of flash back...

_____________________________

I don't know why I cry make this

Sorry for not posting

But love you guys byyyy