Jonah pov...

i out of the shower thinking i will get my mined of off her but i was wrong. I don't THINK i will ever get over her . I got out of the bathroom and changed in to some clothes i got in bed and whent to sleep thinking about Sidney...

Sidney pov...

I got back to my car and I was wet because it started to rain but I didn't care about it.

I started to drive back home. After I got home I got out my car and whent inside. I take of shoes and I go to my and Daniel room and I took of my old clothes and put some dry clothes.

i go to the kitchen and see Daniel on his phone he looked up to see me and smiles and I smile "did you eat something?" Daniel asked me "no,am good,i just ate some food when I left" "oh ok" "where's Caleb?" " He's asleep" he says as he hugs me and I hugs back.

"Let's go to sleep looks like you had a bad day baby" Daniel says as we go to are room. We lay down on the bed and he cuddles me "i love you" he says "me to" i say back

He makes me happy. Dose he.....

The next day...
Jonah's pov...

I get up to see it's 7:00am i have to get to work at 8:00 am I get up and go to the bath room i did my stuff and that I then got changed and whent down to see eben past out on the couch ithink he was making music last night.

I got out the house with my coffee and I get inside my car I look at my phone and se it's 7:47am i turn on my car I whent to work.

After a few minutes I get to work and go in the restaurant i see the clock and it's 8:00am just on time I then see Tina the lady I saw last time I was here.

She came to me with the biggest smile "hi Jonah, how are you?" "Am good thanks for asking, and you?" I ask back "am good to, you ready for your first day of work?" "I guess so" i say with a smile sins I know this is just for Sidney.

It's been like 4 hours and I think I just got the hang of it. This is helping me get my mind of off Sidney. Of coyam doing this for her because I need her I need to know how it feels to touch her skin again.

I no i can just for get her and get some one else but I can't the love i have for her is just to big i can't get over her I need her more then eni one thinks. I Wonder what she's doing now...

Sidney pov...

I was in class as I whatcha my students do their work it was a bit boring but I mean I have this job but sometimes I love it.

I see as Emay comes up to me and says " miss.Carter ?" "Yes Emay?" "I told my dad about the you tutoring me and he says thank you" "no problem sweetheart"......

________________

Hi am Back i come and go like normal