The Drawing

🚫⚠ TW ⚠🚫

This chapter will include suicide baiting, bullying, mentions of death/ getting killed.

If any of these happen to be something that triggers you, I recommend you stop reading.
············································································
This art technically isn't mine, I just traced it to make it look like a sketch.
············································································

This takes place in Middle school.

Izuku's POV:

I'm currently in the middle of class, well, I got here an hour ago actually. I finished my work before everyone, so I decided to draw. I started off with hair, it was spikey hair, I drew the rest of it on the left side, it looks like Kacchan.

"Of course I drew him, no matter what I do.. I always end up back with him.." I thought.

I thought to myself. I continues to draw but on the right side of the paper. I drew curly hair and then the body, it looks like..

"Me.. Why though.." I thought to myself again.

I shook it off and continued to finish the drawing. I erased any mistakes and it in colored it in.

"It was me and Kacchan tangled in red string, it was..suffocating us."

I took out the lunch my mom packed for me and ate since it was lunch time. After lunch, I stared at that drawing. The aura from it was pain and sorrows, a broken friendship that may never repair itself.

"This hurts so bad. Why.. It's not just the fact that he hates me and doesn't want to be my friend.. It's the fact that he will never love me, or even like me."

I feel the tears about to flood my eyes. I raise my hand.

"Yes, Midoriya?" The teacher responded my hand.

"C-can I go to the bathroom..?"

I said in response to his acknowledgment. He only responded with a nod, I sigh in relief and stood up. I exited the room as calmly as possible, but sped walk after I closed the door.

"Thank goodness no one's in the bathroom." I mumbled to myself.

I quickly washed my face and dried it off. I ended up using the bathroom too, washing my hands then leaving back to my classroom.

Katsuki's POV:

After the damn nerd left I checked what he was so focused on all day. I seen his notebook opened on his desk and picked it up, my eyes widen and my hands was shaking. It's me and him.. Suffocating from the red string..

"Why is there so much pain and sorrow I'm feeling..? Did he actually draw this? What the hell Deku..?!"

I felt all those emotions that he must be feeling. Or at least most of it.

"Why does he keep following me? This isn't fair, I keep pushing you away. I don't want to hurt you, I'm doing this to protect you. If you become a hero you'll get killed, I can't let you keep trying."