Do You Hate Him Now?

A/N: I lost track of time, and completely for to upload. My bad. Enjoy.

Izuku's POV:

"I can't...breathe...." I thought to myself as I try to claw at the Sludge Villain but he's too slimy.

"My body. Theres no strength." My thoughts running in a circle.

"Im dying. Am I dying? Im dying. Somebody. Kacchan! No!" I started to hear Kacchan's explosions. "His quirk isn't compatible with this villains quirk.."

I hear something loud, a metal object, coming towards me, I slowing start to black out. The last thing I hear is, "Have no fear, you're safe. Now that I am here, that is."

"Is that All Might I hear..?" Was my final thought to myself before losing consciousness.

Katsuki's POV:

The lid of sewer flies at Sludge Villain, and I quickly blast myself away so I don't get hit by it. I just barely landed on my feet.

"Have no fear, you're safe. Now that I am here, that is."

"Is that... All... Might?" I thought as I looked over from where the voice came from.

By the time I stood up correctly, All Might already had the villain in a bottle. I then realized something.

"D-deku!" I ran up to him and shook him.

"Hey... wake up...HEY!! DON'T DIE-!!" I yelled and he started to move. I sighed in relief.

"Ughhh!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh! ALL MIGHT-" I hear Deku shout.

"So he seen him too.." I get up, looking towards All Might. I put my hand out to help Deku up and I pulled him up. "Thanks for saving him, All Might."

"Thank you All Might, Can I have your autograph!?" Deku grabbed his notebook and opened it up to see it was already signed. He almost dropped it.

"O-oh, it's already signed?! WAIT I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING-" Deku being a mess makes me chuckle, but I stopped to listen to what the question was, already having an idea of what it was.

"Hurry it up young man, I don't have all day ya know." My eyes widen at his response.

"What the hell is his deal?!" I glared at the number one hero, in disbelief.

Deku flinched at All Might's tone.
"C-can I become a hero too? Even without a quirk?"

Izuku's POV:

I smiled softly at the man in front of him. Hoping he'd say yes.

"You can't become a hero without a quirk. Try being a police officer or something."

I felt my whole world crash, but I didn't let it show. Not to him.

"I'll prove him wrong.." I thought to myself.

I grabbed Kacchan's hand. He didn't pull away, if anything he started to lead us away, flipping off All Might.

I could tell he was biting his tongue. Once they made it to the apartment Izuku lives in. We had walked in silence the whole time. I unlocked the door and once we were inside I shouted, finally breaking the silence between us.