Don't need to make such a promise.

A/N: I'm trying to make this mostly accurate/logical, if I do a lot of time skips it's mainly because I wouldn't know exactly what to put there. If I make any mistakes pls just know that I'm still human and will make mistakes a lot.. I'm writing this for fun and to entertain those who actually might enjoy this.

Katsuki's POV:

"Tomorrow's the day we start training on schedule. We wake up early around 4am train for an hour, we'll be focusing on stances and positions. Then we'll get ready for school and go to class. During lunch once we finish eating, we'll make up scenarios of attacks and write them down. This is for after school in the forest we used to play in as kids, we'll be acting out the scenarios." I said to Deku. He begins to finish what I was saying.

"We'll train for a about 4 hours, go to My or your house afterwards to eat. Relax for an hour or two and train for another hour in the dark at the forest. We'll go back to the house, shower then sleep. On the weekends we'll wake up at 6am, eat and then train until the afternoon. Then we'll eat and study for 3 hours and we'll continue training until dinner. We'll train again until around 10pm and then go home, eat a snack, shower, and then sleep." He said, feeling so proud for remembering it all.

I smiled at him, "Good job.. We should sleep now, it's getting late." I said then pulled him to the bed and cuddles with him, closing my eyes. "Goodnight Teddy Bear." I could tell saying that flustered him but he somehow managed to say it back. "G-goodnight Kacchan.."

}{>>>>>>>>>>~TIME SKIP~<<<<<<<<<<}{

Izuku's POV:

I wake up to Kacchan cuddling me and the alarm going off it's 4am.. Its been 8 months since we started training; within that time I've learned to jump from building to building with no trouble. We've got a couple people to help us play out or scenarios we make. I've been able to beat them all, I've gotten stronger and built more muscles. My classmates, even my teachers are starting to believe that I can become a hero. People are finally showing me support and respecting me as their equal. Not everyone is doing this, but a lot of them are starting to slowly but surely come around.

By the time the UA exams came around, it had been months since I started using the staff to jump building to building. All of my classmates were helping me so much that I'm usually able to beat them now. I've gotten a lot stronger and Kacchan has been proud of my progress and honestly believes I'll pass the entrance exams with flying colors. We studied together so I can also do the written exam. On my free time I would either be training myself or finding some designs for our hero suits. Me and Kacchan barely spend time apart now to make up for the time we didn't spend together.

We went to the exams together and I started to mumble while Present Mic spoke. A guy with blue glasses yelled at me and Kacchan stood up, "SHUT UP FOUR EYES!!" I told Kacchan to sit down and he listened. Recently he has been working on listening to me whenever I ask or tell him to do something, only if he thinks it's reasonable enough though.

When we got up so we can do the exam I gave Kacchan a kiss for good luck; even though I know he doesn't need it. I was upset that we couldn't do this together, but it made sense so that we don't cheat. I had talked to the principle before hand about bringing in my staff since I'm quirkless and he allowed it.

As we waited for Present Mic to tell us when to go the guy who yelled at me earlier came up to me; told me it was against the rules to bring in weapons for this. I explained to him that I had gotten the permission from the principle himself and he just walked away.

}{>>>>>>>>>>~TIME SKIP~<<<<<<<<<<}{

So far I've taken out 5 four pointers, 7 three pointers, 6 two pointers and I just ran into the 0 pointer. I decided to run away but then I seen a girl with brown hair stuck under some rubble. I ran up to her and stuf my staff under the rubble lifting it up and helping her get from under it. She had trouble walking to I help her get away from the robot but it's catching up to us, in fact it's we were a few steps from getting crushed.

"What's your quirk?" I aaked her. She coughed a bit before answering, "F-float.. Why?" I had an idea to get us out of this. "Use your quirk to get us on top of that building, I'll take care of the rest." She nodded and floated them onto the roof of the building but immediately started to vomit. "Must be the side effect of her quirk.." After she finished vomitting I grabbed onto her and used my staff to get us far away from the robot onto another building.

I had her use her quirk one last time so we can land safely on the ground. By the time we landed the time was up. A lady comes out and it turns ou1g it was Recovery Girl, she healed the girls legs. After I made sure she gets healed, I left quickly; wanting to see Kacchan and excited to tell him about how much fun I had and about how I saved someone.

}{>>>>>>>>>>~TIME SKIP~<<<<<<<<<<}{

As I'm walking home with Kacchan we tell each other all about how we fought. "I'm so proud of you, Izuku." My face turned red, blushing deeply at his words. I felt so happy that I just hugged him tightly, smiling up at him. "I-I'm proud of you too Kacchan. I know that I might not pass but I know you will. If I don't get in, become a hero for me, okay?" Kacchan scoffed at my comment. "I don't need to make such a promise because I know you made it in." His words touched my heart, I teared up. "Awhh, thank you Kacchan!!"

Our schedule continues after that. We received our acceptance letters; we both got in, but I was upset. Turns out All Might will be teaching at the school, but I'm going to use this chance to show him that I can be a hero quirkless. But a the day before school started something happened..

...........................................................................

To Be Continued...

............................................................................

Word Count: 1127