Already forgiven

............................................................................

Izuku's POV:

Kacchan said, "You know, if you really want to be a hero that badly, there's actually another way. Just pray that you'll be born with another quirk in you next life and take a sawn dive off the roof of the building!"

"If this would make him happy.. I'll do it, maybe I can be a hero in another life time, I would be free from this dump.. That's three pros, and two cons would be... I would leave my mom alone and I might not even have a quirk in my next life.." I thought to myself

I turned to face him with a bit of courage. My head was looking down at the floor, and I opened my mouth to speak. I looked up at Kacchan, with a couple of tears falling from my eyes.

"Fine.. I will." I said.

Katsuki's POV:

The other two extras were already out of the classroom. They didn't hear what he said.

"Wh-what..?!" I asked, hoping I heard wrong.

"I said- fine, I will." Deku replied.

"You two extras go on without me!" I shouted at the two extras outside the class waiting for me.

"Alright Katsuki, see you tomorrow then!" One of the extras replied, I hear them walk away.

I approached Deku, grabbing him then pinning him against the wall, glaring at him. Tears form in my eyes and my hands were shaking.

"wh-what the hell, Deku.. Why would you say that?!" I started to slip up as I yelled at him."

"I'm doing this to keep you from getting killed! Don't go off killing yourself, I can't lose you! I love you too much to just let you die, especially if it's because I told you too! You dying will break me!"

I froze, realizing that I said too much. I confessed to him without realizing till the last word.

"Wait, I love Deku..? Since when... OH, the day he tried to help me up after falling off that log. But why..? Was it because he was always there for me? We were best friends before I got my quirk and Deku found out he was quirkless.. I didn't want him to get hurt." I was thinking to myself before I got cut off from my thoughts.

"Y-you love me too..?" Deku said, hot tears streaming down his face and a surprised look on his face, but he was also, blushing.

"Y-yeah- WAIT! What do you mean by too?!" I said angry and confused.

"Kacchan.. I love you.. I have for a very long time, but I thought you hated me this whole time.."

I was shocked but now more angry and confused.

"Deku should hate me, not love me. I hurt him so many times, I gave him constant bruises and burns.. Mocked him, bullied him.. So why..?"

"WHY DO YOU LOVE ME WHEN YOU SHOULD HATE ME?!" I shouted at him, tears escaping my eyes. I let go of Deku and looked down.

I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me in, I look up and see it was Deku. He was hugging me, I hug back, crying silently.

"I've known you all my life Kacchan, I thought you hated me, but I knew you didn't mean to hurt me like that. I forgave you everytime.. That's why I stopped fighting back. I love you so much, it hurts." He said to me.

It took me a minute to calm myself, and stop crying. "I love you too.. I'm sorry De-.. Izu... For hurting you.. For everything. I let my big ego blind me from the truth. How I really feel about you.."

He smiled at me, my heart squeezed in my chest. Figuring out what to do, say, or ask him.

"Screw it." I thought.

I grabbed Deku by his chin and kissed him softly, not wanting to be too aggressive with him.

Izuku's POV:

Kacchan grabbed me by my chin before I could say anything he kissed me.

"Wait.. Kacchan.. IS KISSING ME?!"

I started to blush deeply, kissing him back a few seconds after I calmed myself down a bit. We shared our first kiss and tried to savor it bit it only lasted a few seconds. I broke the kiss, catching my breath and looking at Kacchan.

"We need to breath!" I told him. Kacchan looked at me, grinning. "Hey Deku.. You're my mine now."

I looked confused. "Hey- you're supposed to ask me not tell-" Kacchan cuts me off by speaking.

"I don't need to ask. You love me and you're mine now." He said to me, full of confidence.

I sighed and just went along with it.
"Hey Kacchan.. Do you wanna stay the night at my house? I'm sure mom must miss you coming over. She's always asking about you."

Kacchan nods and smiles. "It's been a while since I've seen Auntie. Sure, and tomorrow you'll come over to mine. The old hag asks about you too."

I smiled happily, and started getting my stuff together. "Oh, are you going to keep us a secret?" I ask Kacchan

"No, from now on, I will protect you from them. And you're gonna be training with me."

"Okay- wh-what training?!" I looked at him confused.

"Well, teaching you how to fight and going to the gym together. Do you still want to be a hero? Go to the hero course at UA..?

"I want to at least try, if I don't get in, I can always try and make it into one of the other courses." I tell him.

"Then you're gonna be training with me. I'm sure they might even give you something to help if you ask." He said grabbing me and pulling me out of the classroom.

The hallways were empty, since it was the end of the day. First we go to get my notebook from the pond it landed in.

"I'm sorry about that.." Kacchan said.

"It's okay, I have it memorized, I'll rewrite it."

We left and started to walk home. We went through the a tunnel and we were laughing together. Kacchan pushed me jokingly after I said a joke, it wasn't a hard push. I stumbled back, laughing. Then I look behind me to see Sludge Villain starting to appear.

"A villain?!" The two said in sync.

"You'll make a perfect skin suit for hiding, kid." Said the slimy villain.

Katsuki's POV:

My mind draws a blank as I stare at it. Sludge Villain goes to attack Deku as he attempts to run away, dropping notebook

"Don't worry, I'm just taking over your body. It'll be easier for all of us if you don't fight back. It will only hurt for a minute. You'll feel better soon." The villain says.

"No.. Deku- WHY WON'T MY BODY MOVE, DO SOMETHING DAMMIT!"

I managed to move my hands towards that villain. "GET YOUR SLIMY ASS, AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I set off explosions but it doesn't do anything to it.

"My quirk is useless against it. IF I CAN'T SAVE THE ONE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME, HOW COULD I EVER HAVE THE RIGHT, TO CALL MYSELF A HERO IN THE FUTURE.-"

...........................................................................

To Be Continued...

............................................................................

Word Count: 1209