Nice to finally meet you

Izuku's POV:

I ended up getting a high fever a day before school. From the looks of it, I might be out for most of the week.

"This sucks." I said to Kacchan as he got ready for school. He had stayed the night at my house to help take care of me. My face turned red from blushing as I watched him.

"I know, now I gotta deal with all these extras without for a bit. This is gonna be a pain in the ass." He sighed and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Hurry and get better dumbass.." He is worried about me.. That's so sweet- "I'm leaving, I love you bye Izuku." I shouted my reply since he was already out my room, "I love you too, Kacchan!"

Katsuki's POV:

I smiled after hearing him shout back, running out after saying goodbye to auntie. Running to school, just not feeling like dealing with going through a crowd. I was actually the first one two class so I just sat down and put my feet up on the desk, taking a nap. I felt tired because I was worrying about Izuku all night.

I woke up to shouting, I flinched slightly when I woke up only to see; the guy who yelled at Izuku, "This extra is in my class?!" Out of Annoyance and anger I started to shout at him. "SHUT UP FOUR EYES!!"

"It is highly rude to disrespect the schools property!" He started doing some weird chopping gestures. I smirked a flipped him off. He gasped dramatically and I just ignored him for a bit. A bright yellow worm thing comes into the classroom and I hear someone screech. "What the fuc-" Ohhhh, it's our teacher... This is gonna suck.

}{>>>>>>>>>>~TIME SKIP~<<<<<<<<<<}{

We just just came back from testing our quirks. I honestly thought Sensei was going to expel one of those extras. We're back in the classroom, and I hear someone talking to me. "What?!" It was a guy with red hair. "WHAT DO YOU WANT SHITTY HAIR?!" I shouted at him, wanting to scare him off.

"Hey, my hair isn't that different from yours! Anyways, my name is Eijiro Kirishima! I already know your name since you came first in everything. Let's be friends!" The bell for lunch rung and I stood up, leaving him there. I sat at a lunch table alone, eating my lunch. I texted Izuku but he didn't reply. "Must be asleep.."

All of a sudden when i looked up the table was full. I took a look around and I see Raccoon Eyes, Dunce Face, Shitty Hair, and... Soy Sauce Face.. "Why the hell are you sitting here?" I said in a cold angry tone.

"There was no where else to sit, plus we want to be your friends!" Raccoon Eyes replied. I sighed and looked away. I decided to let them stay since yelling at them didn't do anything. They kept trying to talk to me and ask me questions, I just kept eating; I didn't care to answer the questions. I was worried about Izuku mostly. Once I finished eating I left and called auntie.

"Hey, is Izuku okay..? I'm worried about him.." I'm not too hesitant about talking my feelings to her, she would never tease me about it so I'm a lot more honest with her.

"Don't worry too much, he's been sleep all day. He ate then went to sleep and has been sleeping since then." Hearing her tell me this puts me at ease. "Okay, thank you. I'm coming over after school, tell the old hag for me." I hung up and walked to class, I was in there with Yuga Aoyama for a bit before everyone started coming back from lunch.

}{>>>>>>>>>>~TIME SKIP~<<<<<<<<<<}{

School is finally over for the day, I should hurry to auntie's house. When I stood up the extra's that sat with me at lunch came up to me. Shitty hair started talking to me. "Hey Bakubro, we're gonna go to then arcade together, come with us!" I shouted out of habit, "DON'T CALL ME THAT AND NO WAY!!" I walked off, they kept following me.

"Come on, you need to loosen up a bit Bakubro!" Dunce face spoke up. "I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT AND NO, I AM BUSY!!" I run off out of the school, not wanting to deal with any more or their questions. I walked to auntie's house and unlocked the door with the spare key they gave me. I immediately go to Izuku's room, he was eating in his bed.

"Oh- hey Kacchan!" He smiled as I walked over to him. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked him and sat at the edge of the bed. "I'm sleepy and it's really hot in here. The fever hasn't gone down yet... So tell me about your first day at UA!" He looked excited to hear about my day. I told him how bored I was, he seemed to feel more at ease after getting to know more about what his class will be like.

}{>>>>>>>>>>~TIME SKIP~<<<<<<<<<<}{

This day was basically what all week was, but then there was Thursday, I brought home two permission slips one for me and one for Izuku. It was for the field trip to USJ tomorrow. I brought it just in case Izuku was better by then, and he was. We got ready for school together and we went to school together but really early. I brought him to the staff room to meet Sensei before class starts.

All the teachers greeted him and he bowed. He made sure that the teachers were aware that he's quirkless and uses a staff with the permission of the principal. Someone walked in and Izuku was about to greet him a smile but he ended up greeting him with a glare. It was All Might, I gave him a glare too. The teachers felt the tension and started to ask them about the glaring.

"Oh, it's you. What are you doing here again??" All Might said that as if Izuku was trespassing. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm in class 1-A. Today's my first day in school since I was sick the first few days. Oh- and I'm quirkless." All Might just nodded, he seemed to be shocked to see him here. Nezu walks in and smiles at Izuku. "Nice to finally see you in person, Izuku. I hope I can continue to see more of your potential of being a hero." Izuku bows, and smiled at Nezu. He then hands Sensei his permission slip.

Izuku's POV:

"How'd you get this??" Sensei asked him, I stepped forward, "I gave it to him yesterday after school." He gives me a confused look. "Oh, right. Me and Kacchan already know each other. I'm not gonna be behind on anything since he lend me his notes and taught me about what I missed." He showed Sensei the notes he got down and Sensei replied with a nod. "Okay, well I'm guessing you gave your design for your hero suit to Bakugou, since there is a suit for your number."

Izuku nods and gave him a bright smile. "Yes I did, in fact I designed both of our hero suits, just designed his with him a bit." Sensei was surprised by his statement, I just nodded to confirm what he said is true. "Okay well, since you two are here early get your stuff and get dressed for the trip." All Might cut in and crossed his arms. "I came in here to tell you I can't go to the USJ trip." Sensei just shrugged we left to the classroom. We got our suits and went to the locker rooms, putting them on. By the time we got to class everyone was already there.

............................................................................

To Be Continued...

............................................................................

Word count: 1316