Order 66 (Blyla)

What is it with me and angst?

Marshal Commander Bly decides right then that he kriffing hates this place, of all the planets in the galaxy and all the legions in the republic why did they have to end up here?

"Vod why do we always end up on this karking planet?" Cameron questions, he swears his brother can read his mind sometimes but then again everyone thinks that about Felucia.

The General lets out a loose laugh at Cameron's remark and Bly immediately feels better. Felucia might be a karking mess but his Cyar'ika was perfect and everything was so much better with his Jetti.

"Don't ask me, Cameron, if we had it my way, we would never ever have to lay an eye on this ball of mold again."

"There's no need to be a di'kut about it, Commander- "

"-Of course, the Jedi High Council didn't bother to ask an ordinary disposable clone like me which mission location I would prefer. So, you're the only di-kut here- "

Aayla sighs and shakes her head at their bickering, "I'm going to go find a lookout point." She begins to walk away, and Bly can't help to watch her swaying hips- What?! No, he really shouldn't be looking at his General's hips!

Behind him he hears Cameron and Lucky snickering and whispering, apparently, it's no secret about his 'over the moon' crush on General Secura. "Shut up you two!"

"We didn't even say anything!" Lucky defends, Bly just glares at them from under his helmet.

The beeping from Bly's commlink interrupts their bickering.

"Incoming transmission." They fall behind the General to receive the hologram of Chancellor Palpatine on Bly's wrist.

"Execute Order 66."

Only three words and Bly's mind goes blank except for an insistent chorus of "Good soldiers follow orders."

A far away, suppressed part of his brain screams that this is wrong, it needs to stop, no, he couldn't, it not possible for him to-

His body moves on its own accord, his blaster aiming at Aayla's back, the distant part of his mind keeps trying to stop him, but the white noised chorus overpowers it. His finger flexes on the trigger, aiming. Please not her, they can have him, she's his everything, he couldn't lose her-

Aayla turns to face him just as he aims, Bly has always had perfect aim and now he curses himself for it. He's been taking captive to his mind, he doesn't want this, he loves her and could never-

It hits her in the stomach, and she falls, collapsing into a heap on the forest floor, pain and shock are written across her perfect face. The least he can do for his Cyare is make this as painless and as quick as possible, and so he orders his men to keep firing.

I'm so sorry ner cyar'ika-

Mando'a dictionary:

Ner cyar'ika- My darling, my beloved, etc

Vod- Brother

Di'kut- Idiot