𝒞.𝟥

"So.. how do you want to do this?" I ignored the looks people were giving us. 

"My house, is mostly where I do all the shoots, on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Then the park on Wednesdays. And Tuesdays I usually do shoots in the person's choice along with Saturday and Sunday. Time is also your choice." I said taking out a book handing it to him. 

"What's this?" 

"The schedule. Write your name, the place you want to do it in the blanks, and the time you want to do it." I explained handing him a pin, he took it and thought for a second, before he began to write, handing me the book I looked at it. 

Monday- My house - 3:40pm

Tuesday- Gym - 2:40pm

Wednesday- The Park - 3:00pm

Thursday- My house - 2:30pm

Friday- My house- 12:00pm

Saturday- Surprise - 10:00am

Sunday- His house- 8:00am

I nodded my head. "Okay, so here's my address." I took out a little piece of paper with my name, number, address and other information. 

"Is she usually like this?"

"Always. She takes this very seriously." I glared at Oikawa and Miya, making them shut up. 

"This is what I want to be-" I cleared my throat. "Wanted to be when I got older..." I said licking my lips. I knew they were curious but didn't question. 

"Are you going to be able to do these at 3? I have volleyball practice. If you want... you can stay at practice and we can go together, or... I can meet you there." 

"Hm, maybe, sounds fine with me." 

"Great. Oh boy." I turned around and saw a group of girls coming over. Fan girls. 

"Creepykawa, you got company." The girls glared at us. 

"What do you think you're doing talking to Oikawa?!" 

"Sitting...? Eating? Why what do you call it?" I heard Iwaizumi try not to laugh, and Miya choke. 

"You little bit-"

"She's with me." We looked at Iwaizumi. "Not him, we stick together, you know this. Since you stalk him, follow him everywhere. Sara is with me, Miya is like her personal Crappykawa, without the crappy part." I let out a laugh, looking at Miya, she was giving Iwaizumi a look. 

"That's a compliment My, and you girls." I turned around in my seat looking at them. "Can't touch me. Touch me, and you'll get expelled. Just like that." Miya knew what I meant, last year a girl had cancer and she was picked on. They got expelled because she was sick. 

"You're lying."

"Try me." I kept looking her in the eyes, daring her. She scoffed and they walked away. "Amateurs, I was so lying." Miya knew I wasn't, but they didn't. 

"Pretty cool though." Me and Miya got up going as the bell rung. 

"See you after school." I did a little solute and we were off. "Want to come with?"

"Sure, can I see your photoshoot first hand?"

"You know I do it alone." She sighed and nodded. 

"Worth a try."

'Time skip'

We watched the boys do their practice match, leaning against the wall. "He's good." I whispered to Miya. She nodded watching as Oikawa set to him, he jumped up hitting the ball, it curved and landed in, wow. 

"Looks like you chose the right person."

"The perfect person." I said under my breath. We watched the game play for a while, until Iwaizumi's team won. I walked over to him handing him a towel as he grabbed his water bottle. 

"Thanks." I smiled sweetly and pointed to the court. 

"You.. you were, amazing." 

"I can't figure you out." I wasn't expecting that. 

"What do you mean?"

"You... you're talking to me, people don't do that."

"Maybe.. maybe my eyes opened up. Anyway, you ready? Or...?"

"Yeah, I'm going to shower and change then we can hang out." I nodded my head walking back to Miya, I felt my throat start to itch, like a burning sensation, and I let out a cough. But I couldn't stop. It felt as if my chest was about to explode, it hurt so bad I felt hot steamy tears roll down my face. 

"Sara? Hey, are you okay?" I wanted to laugh since I'm far from it, but I couldn't. "Sara?" I felt someone take me outside, once the fresh air hit me, I calmed down. "Sarry?" I looked at Miya as the old nickname rolled off her tongue. 

"I'm.. f-fine. Thanks My.." She shook her head.

"You should be lucky none of the boys saw, are you o- what am I saying.. of course you're not." 

"You two good?" We turned around at the sound of the voice seeing Iwaizumi and Oikawa. 

"I'm good. We're good." I quickly wiped the tears, smiling. "All good. So, we're dropping off Miya on the way."

"Same with Crappykawa. He wanted to go, but I told him no." I nodded my head, ignoring the pain in my chest. 

"Same with My. Let's go, we're burning daylight." Me and My grabbed out bags and walked along the boys. 

"When did you start your little 'business'?" 

"Since I was 13. Found out it was a way out of the world.. I guess, along with drawing. How about you, how'd you get into volleyball?" 

"I had first started playing volleyball during my childhood. Over the years, I began to find more joy in receiving an opponents strong spike and making that point my own. I've only been interested in spikes, since I first started." I looked at Oikawa and Miya having a nice conversation. 

"How long y'all been friends?"

"Our whole lives, how about you?"

"Same, Miya was there for me.. for a lot.. Until I pushed her away." I looked down at the ground. "She was still there when my parents died. Now she's part of my crazy life." I tell him laughing a little. 

"I'm sorry about your parents. I just found out I have a brother." I looked at him and smiled. "It's a.. Akaashi Keiji." 

"I know him. He goes to-"

"Fukurōdani yeah."

"He looks like you." He laughed a little. "At least you have someone. I have... no one." I told him truthfully.

"Really?"

"Yeah, absolutely no one." 

"Not true, you have Miya." I smiled to myself and looked at my best friend. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty lucky."