𝒞.𝟣𝟥

Day 7

I OPENED MY EYES TO SEE A NOTE? I picked it up opening it.

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏꜱʜᴏᴏᴛ

I smiled and got dressed, I took off my clothes and slipped on the one's Miya picked out. Putting my shoes on then grabbing my phone. Heading to my backyard, seeing a note on the table. 

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ꜱʜᴏᴏᴛ.

I smiled and ran out my house and to the gym. Smiling at the way there, people were giving me looks but I didn't care. Once I made it I saw my camera on the steps with a note over it. 

ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ.. ʙᴜᴛ ᴜʜ, ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ, ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ...ʏᴏᴜ

I shook my head laughing, grabbing my camera running to the park. I saw a note taped to the railing.

ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʀᴀꜱᴜɴᴏ.. ꜱᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ?

I ran to the school, making sure not to get caught, seeing a note on my desk. 

ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ.

The store? I walked out the school holding the notes. Walking slowly to the store. I saw the Karasuno couch? "This is for you." He handed me the bag taking off. Okay? I opened it and saw a bathing suit. Miya. I looked at the note in it. 

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴀʏ ᴄʜᴇᴇꜱᴇ.

I looked around seeing him across the highway, I took out my camera, seeing he was holding a cat. I laughed taking the photo, he put the cat down and walked away. I walked over petting the cat, seeing a note next to it. 

ᴄᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ. ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

I smiled picking the cat up, hm, Senshi. I smiled and walked to the beach, the bag in my hand. I threw the note in the bag with the others. Once I made it, I saw a note on the sign.

ꜱᴏᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ, ʟᴇᴛꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀxɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ... ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

I laughed and ran to the south beach. When I got there I saw him sitting on steps as the wind blew.. he looked. Sexy. Wait.. he's shirtless, once he looked my way I felt my cheeks get red. "There are you, love." I smiled as he reached me, kissing my forehead, he petted the cats head. "Come on." He grabbed my hand dragging me to the water sitting me near it. "Beautiful view huh?" I smiled and looked at the water. The moon shined perfectly, making the water a bright blue. 

"It really is, thank you.." He wasn't even looking at the view. 

"I wasn't talking about the moon."

"So cheesy, I figured you'd say that." He laughed and leaned back, the wind blew his jacket back letting the moon hit his stone chest perfectly. "You really are perfect." He looked at me and smiled. 

"The moon complements your beauty." I leaned into him, smiling, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. 

"Want to go swimming?" I laughed and stood up. 

"And where would I change, hm?" I put the hand that wasn't holding my kitty on my hip, shaking it. 

"The house." I laughed and looked at the house. "It's mine, if your wondering, my mom got it for me when I was 17." I nodded going in the house, finding the bathroom and changing. I put the cat in a little bed in the corner of the living room when I walked out the bathroom. I grabbed my hoodie putting it over my body walking back out, seeing him in swimsuit. I smiled and jumped on his back. "Hey, love."

"Hey, Iwa." I kissed his cheek jumping off. 

"You look beautiful."

"You can't even see my swimsuit."

"But I know you're still beautiful." I smiled and messed up his hair. 

"Come on, let's swim." I stood up and took off my hoodie, running into the water, when it hit my mid thigh I turned around. I fell backwards letting the water consume my body. When I resurfaced Iwa was in the water next to me. I smiled and splashed him. 

"Really, love?" I nodded and splashed him again. He shakes his wet head and lunges for me under the water. His long arms hook around my waist and pull me under the water. I held my breath, when I emerge from the water, Iwaizumi is laughing. And I can't help but laugh with him, I'm having real fun, not watching it on TV, actually having fun. I swam over to him trying to dunk his head, but damn he's strong. Why can't he be like this all the time? Well.. to me he is, but around everyone. He laughed and takes me by surprise when he lifts me up a little into the air. He just smiles so innocently, but I know what he's about to do. I held my breath as I feel his warm touch get replaced with cold water. 

"Really? You're gonna pay!" I swam over, only for him to grab me again. Think, Sara, think. I got it, I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist making him gasp. But he holds my thighs so I can't move. I shiver at the feeling of electricity between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck keeping myself steady. I press my body closer to him under the water. I shiver as he kissed my jaw, he continues a line of kissed along my jawline, to my neck. I let out a little moan as he kisses behind my ear, I can feel him smile in my neck before backing away. 

"What was that, love?"

"Not my fault. You did it." He laughed before bringing a hand up onto my cheek, rubbing his thumb over it before traveling down to my lips. The thought of having his lips on mine enter my brain again. I wonder what it's like to kiss him.. will it be rough or gentle? Soft or hard? Passionate or lustful? Will it taste good like mint?

"Can I kiss you?" I nodded my head immediately, please. He leaned down and whispered. "Say it, love." He says before taking my ear lobe between his teeth. I nod again, only harder this time. "I need you to say it love, out loud so I know you really want me to." His hand travels down my sides to my back pulling me closer to his body. 

"Kiss me." I felt him smile in the crook of my neck, his mouth continuing his gentle assault. He backed away and pulled my face closer with the hand on my cheek, I smiled and closed my eyes as his breath fans over mine. Before my mind can keep up, I crashed my lips to his. I have no idea what I am doing. But Iwa's mouth taste just like I imagined. I can taste the faint hint of mint on his tongue as he opens his mouth and kisses me. Really kisses me. His warm tongue runs along mine. My entire body feels like its been ignited, I never felt like this before. He pulls back a little and plants a small kiss on my lips. 

"Sari.." he breaths and brings his mouth back to mine, his tongue sliding in once more. 

My mind is no longer in control, the sensation has taken over every fiber of me. He pulls me by the hips closer to him as he pulls my head closer to, deepening the kiss in every way thinkable. His skin is hot despite the cold water, his chest is moving up and down from his rapid breathing. He pulls his mouth away from mine and I whimper at the loss of contact, before I can complain his mouth moves to my neck. I feel every swipe and lick his tongue makes, the feeling is incredible. He grabs ahold of my hair to keep my head just above his as he continues to kiss my neck. He pulled back resting his forehead to mine. We both hold onto each other, trying to catch our breaths. 

"Iwa.." He opened his eyes catching mine, making me go silent. 

"Want to go inside and cuddle? Watch a movie or something?" I smiled at him, when he said go inside I thought he wanted to have.. sex. "I want to wait... it is our first date of course." I looked at him in awe. 

"Yeah, let's watch a movie and cuddle. I'd like that.. but first." I crashed my lips to his for a split second before anything can get as passionate as before. I unwrapped my legs from his waist, he legs go of my hips and grabs my hand leading me out the water. I picked up a towel and dried off. Iwaizumi did the same before grabbing my hand again. I slipped my hoodie back on crawling on top of Iwaizumi as he lays on the couch looking for a movie. I rested my head on his chest, my leg over his and the other on the side.