𝒞.𝟣𝟦

Day 8

"I HAD FUN, THANK YOU, IWA." He smiled grabbing my hand before I can go inside. 

"I'm glad we did this." I smiled and stepped closer, about to kiss him but I pulled away a little. 

"Happy birthday." With that I closed the gap between us, kissing him goodnight. Well, morning, it is 12. 

"Thanks love. See you at 8?"

"Of course. Goodnight, Iwa." I kissed him again before walking into my house, I pressed my back to the door as I closed it. The memories of tonight flood through me. I kissed Iwaizumi! My first kiss. 

"You seem happy." I jumped at the voice and looked at the kitchen, sighing when I see My. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know.. making sure you got home okay." I shook my head putting my bag down and the kitty. "He got you a cat?"

"Yep, I named her Senshi." She smiled at me and pet her head. 

"She's beautiful."

"Right!"

"So details." I smiled thinking about tonight and told her the story. Every single detail. "Aw, that's beautiful. You're first kiss!" I nodded my head biting my lip. 

"And I chose Monday to tell him... it'll ruin him."

"Sara, I get you're dying, but, love leaves a memory no one can steal. We only get one life, one chance to live it the best we can. Now don't tell me when you finally start to live, you're gonna let one little thing get in the way? He's not going anywhere." She's right.. 

"So what enjoy the rest of today, and deal with it on Monday?"

"Exactly, it's okay to want something for yourself sometimes, your still human." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks Miya."

"Of course baby girl. Now lets pick out our outfits for today. Yeah?" I nodded getting up, walking to my room.

"You know Akaashi will be there."

"I'll be okay." Once we were done with that, I laid back on the bed. "We should get some sleep." I nodded turning on my side closing my eyes. 

'time skip' 

"So, how was the date?" I looked at Oikawa as we stood on Iwaizumi's steps. 

"Good." Oikawa knocked on the door grabbing Miya's hand after. 

"Hey, guys, love." I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me gently. 

"I see the date was more than 'good'." Me and Iwa shared a look before Iwa hit him in the back of the head. "Ow, Iwa-Chan!" Iwaizumi grabbed my hand leading me inside, and to a beautiful woman. 

"Ma!" She turned around and said bye to the people she was talking to, her smile widen when she saw me. 

"You must be Sara. Hi, I'm Iwaizumi's mom, but you can call me Ms. Hajime or Mom." I smiled and shook her head.

"It is really nice to meet you, your son speaks very highly of you." She smiled at me sweetly. 

"I like her." Iwaizumi smiled and looked back at the door. 

"Dad's here." His mom nodded walking away as Iwaizumi dragged me to the door. "Dad."

"Son, happy birthday." I watched as Iwaizumi uncomfortably hug his dad.

"Sara?" I looked at Akaashi and smiled, I walked over and hugged the boy.

"Akaashi, been a while huh?"