Chapter 71 Optional Scene

She drops the character as she flicks the bathroom lock shut, although she keeps the confidence, immediately shrugging off her jacket to let it fall to the floor and reaching for the button on his pants.

"Fuck, baby," he huffs, "I can take some Brianna flirting but-"

"I felt like teasing you today. Sorry, not sorry," she tells him, reaching into his underwear and pulling out his penis, immediately moving to lightly stroke it in her hand.

"Oh, you Courtney now?" he confirms, a little breathless.

"Mhm. I mean, if I hit on anyone else wearing this it's Brianna. But you... it's me. You are mine," she reinforces, fluttering her eyelashes a little, and he nods.

"Can I touch you?"

"Please," she requests, not surprised when his hands immediately reach for her chest. He seems to change his mind after a moment, though, hands shifting to instead grip her bare waist as he leans forward to press messy kisses against her chest.

"I don't have a shirt to put on between here and wardrobe," she reminds him, and he sighs, although his kisses get softer in response and she knows he understands.

"You can't actually take those shorts off, can you?" He mumbles when he pulls back.

"Nope," she confirms, popping the p, "as turned on as I am, I don't think I can ask you to do anything for me right now. But..."

Her hand returns to his erection as she trails off, shifting his shorts down, a slow pumping motion causing him to stutter through a gasp.

She increases the pressure and speed of her motions after a moment, before sinking to her knees.

"Jesus, angel," he murmurs, although when her tongue makes contact with his head he doesn't complain, fingers reaching down to knot in her hair. She quickly progresses from sucking his tip to taking his full length in her mouth, encouraging his thrusts to match her bobbing up and down on his length. He groans softly a few times, but a glance up from her tells her he's trying his best to stay quiet for the sake of where they are.

"I'm going to-" he starts to warn her, and as she often does now, she responds by deepthroating him as far into her mouth as she can, letting her throat spasm and flutter around him to bring him right to the edge. She pulls back as she feels him start cumming, though, taking and holding all his ejaculate in her mouth before swallowing as he pulls out.

"God, Courtney," he sighs, leaning heavily back against the bathroom wall as he tucks himself back inside his underwear and does his pants up, "so that just happened."

She laughs at that, wandering over to the sinkto rinse her mouth and pop a couple of mints that are thankfully kept in thebathroom for the sake of gross food challenges.