Chapter 27 Optional Scene

A/N: This follows on from Chapter 27 in Milkshake Hearts' main book. It is entirely optional content and is not necessary for the story to make sense.

It is directly sexually explicit, and as always, please remember, this fic is not in any way portraying the actual people whose caricatures are used to fill its characters, rather it is an entirely fictional story. It should also never go anywhere near the people referenced.

————————————————

"I love you, Shayne, you still up for shower sex?" She asks bluntly, and he nods, flicking the lock on the door shut behind them before turning and pressing her against it with a firm kiss. Her hands run impatiently down his sides for a minute before they reach the waistband of his gym shorts and push down, taking his underwear with them. It causes him to pull away from the door with her so he can pull his own shirt off, reaching over to turn the shower on and warm it up. He makes a show out of sliding her underwear, still the only thing she's wearing, slowly down her legs to the floor, before they step into the shower together. It's more cramped than their shower at home, but Courtney lets herself be pinned against the wall by another kiss, his arms wrapping tightly around her and roaming in unplanned lines all over her body. Her skin burns pleasantly under his touch and she responds by deepening their kiss even further, her hand wrapping tightly in his hair to hold him to her. He gasps lightly in response and she feels him hardening against her thigh. It causes her to reach her hand down between them, taking his penis in her hand and lightly stroking it as it hardens.

"In a hurry, Angel?" he asks, barely a whisper as they break their kiss to gasp for air.

"We can slow down if you want, but yeah," she replies, "I'm already so fucking wet, baby, I want you to fuck me."

He responds by running his own hands from her breasts where they have settled to in between her legs, stroking along the outside of her labia before spreading them gently with one hand and stroking through the wet heat between them with the other.

"So hot, baby," he tells her, mouth now running distracted kisses across her cheek before he dips two fingers briefly inside her before bringing them up to his face and sucking them into his own mouth. She moans unashamedly and moves her own hands up to run over his chest, using the slight distance he's created between them for copying out the lines between his muscles.

"You ready?" He asks her, some time of firm kisses and wandering hands later, going to line his dick up with her.

"Wait," she says, after a moment, "can you lift me up?"

"Yeah, baby," he answers, understanding, moving his arms to lift her up, her legs wrapping tightly around his hips as he presses her against the tile wall. He slowly presses his dick inside her, not pausing before he moves to repetitively thrust into her.

"Harder, baby, fuck," she requests, and he complies, although his pace stays moderate, concentrating instead on making sure he pushes against her g spot with every thrust.

"You want it rougher today, baby? You want me in control fucking you?" He asks her, mostly rhetorical, but she moans a 'yes' anyway as she scratches her nails across his back, and it causes him to moan in response, head falling forward to meet her in a messy kiss. He knows they're still a ways from finishing, arousal slowly building, and he mentally wrestles with himself for thirty seconds before remembering their conversations back in LA a few weeks ago. He'd taken on some more direct communication of what he wanted already, but he hadn't gone all out with the in-the-moment dirty talk. And he knew she'd appreciate it now, after giving herself up to him to take her as he wished (which was honestly just however she wanted it, but still).

"Court, baby, you feel so good around me, so warm and tight," he murmurs, close to her ear, earning a sharp gasp and a tighter grip around his back. "Such a good girl, giving yourself up to me, letting me fuck you hard," he continues, playing a little, and the way she moans and buries her face against his neck tells him his theory that she might have at least a mild praise kink isn't entirely wrong.

"Yes, baby, I'm all yours, I'm your girl, I'll be good," she repeats back to him a moment later, and he can't help his own responding groan, reaching up with one hand to rub his thumb across the edge of her lips as if thanking her for what had just come out of them. She responds by opening her mouth and letting his thumb fall inside, her teeth running against it as she sucks it lightly. The look she gives him, wide eyes staring straight into his with filthy longing and complete submission is almost enough to make him cum. Instead, he increases the force behind his thrusts again, both of them crying out in pleasure.

"My perfect, perfect angel, Courtney, god Courtney," he murmurs almost nonsensically into her ear as he starts to feel her walls flutter around him, alternating between chanting her name and praising her. She comes with a sharp cry only minutes later, merging into a series of moans of his name as he continues thrusting into her, hard, until he feels his own dick twitch as he releases streams of cum inside her. She shudders against him as he cums, head burying against his neck as he holds her tightly against him. She grazes her teeth against his shoulder when he pulls out of her, remaining locked tightly against him for a moment as they both come down from their sexual highs.

"Was that okay, baby?" he asks her, carefully, a few moments later.

"More than. That was..." she sighs, reluctantly shifting so he lets her go, standing on her own legs as she wraps herself around him again. "That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced, baby. Thank you."

"Praise kink?" He asks, after a moment, as they reluctantly shift slightly further away from each other to actually shower.

"Yeah, a little," she admits lightly, "you know I sometimes just want to give myself up to you and you take me with full control, and the dirty talk and the praise is just... an extension of that. Thank you for indulging my fantasy here and pulling all that out at once."

"Anything for you, my love," he replies sweetly, "although I can't claim total selflessness. You know that's my fantasy, too."

"Of course. Was it good for you, too?"

"Yeah, Court. So hot. I could've gone rougher again, but we hadn't talked about it beforehand," he replies, shrugging.

"If we were at home I would've asked for rougher," she admits, "but here I need to be able to walk normally after we get out of this bubble and go meet up with our friends. Which reminds me... I was loud, wasn't I?"

"Mmmhm," he agrees, "I was too. Lets hope between the bathroom tiles and the shower that's enough insulation."

They step out of the shower a moment later, Courtney running her hand gently across the top of his back.

"You might want to keep your shirt on for a while, your back is a little scratched up," she tells him, stepping back to grab a towel to wrap herself in as he turns and twists his head to see his back in the mirror.

"That's so hot. Thank you," he replies, "there's a tiny part of me that wants everyone to see when you mark me."

"I know," she laughs, dropping her towel to the floor as she finishes drying herself, "I'm going to put clothes on, if you want a final look for this morning."

He shamelessly indulges himself, eyes rakingover her from the ground up. She winks when he meets her eyes before turningand stepping out into the main room to get dressed. Shayne follows shortlyafter, and they dress in casual clothes, glancing at the time to see they havea convenient ten minutes before they need to meet everyone to check out andhead to the airport.