The morning Suprise

Hi, so this is my first time writing anything really.
Hope you enjoy:)

KaraPOV-

As I started to wake up I realised that I was being pulled back down by something more like someone. I opened my eyes and am met with a  peacefully sleeping Lena Luthor-Danvers, yup! That's right she's a Danvers now.  We've been married for 2 years next month. I love being married it's brilliant, seeing as I married my best friend. We started dating about 3 years ago we were going out for awhile before I popped the question. It was truly beautiful, so was the wedding!

Lena POV-

I'm suddenly woken out of my sleep and head straight to the bathroom, where I find myself on the floor hurling into the marble toilet... Again, I don't know what it is but I've been sick everyday for the past few weeks.

"Baby, you okay?" Asks a worried Kara from behind the door

"Yeah," I reply quickly before throwing up even more.

'Oh God i feel like crap and I'm back to talking to myself great!' I think rolling my eyes.

Once I've rinsed my mouth out and tried to look some what presentable I unlock the bathroom door and am met with a pair of worried blue eyes,

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Kara asks smiling gently

God I love this woman, she's worried about me yet she still has her sunny Danvers smile.

"I'm okay love, don't worry I probably just had some bad kale or something I ate that's all." I reply weakly.

"Maybe but can I please Lena?" Kara asks me with her puppy eyes.
I know what she means and I know that she's just worrying.
I mean what wife wouldn't? But I simply don't like the idea of her using her X-Ray vision on me. She may be my wife and she may have seen me naked over a hundred times but I simply refuse to have her X-Ray vision me.

Kara POV-

So Lena said no to the X-Ray vision but were currently on our way to the DEO to see what's wrong her. I hope it's nothing serious.

{At the DEO}

"Hey kara, Lena how can I help you both?" My sister Alex asks

"We need a few tests run on Lena, Alex she hasn't been well lately." I say in my supergirl pose. I look over at Lena who's trying not to throw up again.

"Right come on Lena follow me. Kara you stay out here."

"What? Why? She's my wife!!" I exclaim

"Kara honey calm down it's okay, I'll be fine. Alex knows what she's doing trust her please." Lena says to me kissing my cheek before leaving with Alex.

{30 minutes later}

Their taking ages, what if its something serious, we've only been married a little while, we haven't made enough memories together...

"Kara, Lena wants to see you" Alex tells me inturpting my thoughts

As I walk to the DEO med bay I take a couple of deep breaths and knock the door

"It's me." I say quietly

"Come in darling."

I look around the room. Nothings different everything still tidy, I look over at Lena who's waiting for me.

"Hey honey, what did the tests find. Is it serious? Do you need time off from L-corp? OMG ARE YOU DYING?!?!?!" I ask all these questions so quickly Lena didn't even have time to blink.

"Honey I'm not dying, it is kind of serious and I will probably need time off in a few months." Lena says calmly

"What did Alex find Lena" I ask starting to get concerned

"She found a couple of things. Nothing serious before you start panicking, it's good to be honest it's better than good." I look at Lena waiting for her to continue,

"Kara use your super hearing for a second,"  

"Okay?" I listen closely and zoom in to Lena's heartbeat. As I start to listen I jump out of my skin,

"HOLY CRAP LENA YOU HAVE THREE HEARTS!!!" Wow even more of her to love.

"Kara only one of those heartbeats is mine, the other two are our children's." I look at Lena with my mouth open wide.......

Lena's POV-

As Alex and I make our way to the med bay I have a weird feeling in my tummy, not a bad feeling as such but it's not a good one either. I'm praying it's nothing bad, Kara and I have only just started our journey together.

"Right Lena, where seems to be the worst?" Alex asks while I lay on the bed.

"My stomach mostly, I've been sick so many times this week. I don't know what it is."

"Right lift up your top, I'll do an ultrasound and see what's going on,"

As I lift up my top I look over to Alex as she puts the gel on to me.

"Well? What can you see Alex? Is it bad?" I keep asking

"Um Lena, when did you last get your period?"

"Tad personal but last month I'm a bit late though" I've been putting it down to stress at L-corp

"Lena I um don't quite know how to put this but congrats!!"

"I'm sorry, what are you congratulating me for?"

"You and kara are gonna be mom's!!!!!"

Holy shit, I can't be a mom. Look at the terrible devil I had for a mother, oh god what if I'm like her.

"How? Let me guess kryptonian genes?"

"Yea good guess, Imma say that you and Kara's DNA merged whilst you were you knowing....But congrats your gonna be a mom!!"

"I know, thank you Alex. Could you ask Kara to come in here please?"

As Alex leaves I look down at my stomach and place my hand there, 'hello, I'm your mom.' I say to myself smiling

Suddenly all of my worrys wash away when I hear Kara's voice at the door.

We can do it, we're gonna be mom's

To be continued......

In the next chapter LOL
I hope you've enjoyed chapter one! :)