sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ(pt2)

Sunghoon pov

"Hyung,ur sister's friends is so chaotic." Sunghoon giggled as Heeseung shakes his head."Yeah they did.Jiyeon always talked abt them especially that one friend of her,i cant remember whats her name.I really grateful she picked the right friends to be with.They looks more than a friends,more like siblings than me and her."Heeseung laughed as Sunghoon join too.

"Hyung,dont you feel lonely sometimes?" Sunghoon asked as Heeseung tilted his head."W-wait whats with the sudden question? You like someone?" Heeseung flustered as Sunghoon laughed."I do actually since last year."

"HAH i know its Jisoo right? Shes the one you had a crush on since last year.No wonder shes so familiar."Heeseung replied and Sunghoon shrugged."Yeah but she dont know me."

"We dont know Sunghoon.Girls can be secretive when it comes to this part."Sunghoon raise his brows."I have a sister remember? Ofc i knew,she whining abt it all the time abt it." Heeseung defended himself.

"You should see someone now hyung,ur 23 now.You are the full package boyfriend even husband material.Who wouldnt want you? A ceo,smart,humble,tall-

"Seriously? Tall?" Heeseung growls as Sunghoon cut him.

"Tall,can cook and Ya'kno what,you name it." Sunghoon smirks as Heeseung glared at him."They just want my money Sunghoon i dont want to be with them." Sunghoon pats his back."I know you dont.Anyway Jiyeon share a link to me abt this girl youtuber who are her bestest friend,you wanna see? I saw she made a lots of videos with Jiyeon.Maybe this is the girl who she always talked to you.Think abt it,Jiyeon is a picky when it comes to sharing a story with you abt girl.She knows whats best for you hyung.This girl is funny and smart,but if you see her for urself,you will misjudge her as the dumb loud girl.Jiyeon always said to you abt whenever the test is coming this girl dont even bothered to study but still manages to be the top 1 in the university for her year ofc."

"Wait,how did you know all this?" Heeseung gasp."Jiyeon told me too hyung.Here's the link." Heeseung nodded.

Heeseung pov

"We're here,thanks for sending me.Bye hyung." Heeseung waved back and drive away to his house.Did i feel lonely? How can i find someone who wants to be with me? Can i find a girl and proved to mom and Jiyeon that im not the single since born anymore? Even Jiyeon managed to had a bf when shes 16?now shes 21.Heeseung said to himself and parked his car.

"Master do you already eaten?" Alice his maid asked.Alice is like his second mother."Dont call me that eomma.Its Heeseung please" Heeseung whine as Alice laughed and taked his coat."Sorry,have you eaten?" Heeseung nodded."Im going upstairs now,goodnight."Heeseung said.

When will this good boy bring his lover.Alice said to herself and walked away.

Jiyeon pov

"YAHHHHH someone help me theres a monster down my bed."Lia shouted make Jiyeon run up to her.

"What happen here?" She asked panickly.

"Istg if you call me that one more-time."Jisoo struggled to get out of her bed with the glare and Jiyeon found you holding a knife behind the door."WAA-eonnie wat are you doin?"Jiyeon flinced as you walked outside.

"Jisoo wants to take her scrunchie below her bed and asked me to come with her." You asked.

"Whats with the knife?" Lia asked.

"Aishhh im cutting a fruits,chill out.Im going now."

"Lia please dont be dramatic." Jiyeon said and Jisoo laughed.

"Hehe sorry"

All of you in the living room watching True beauty.

"Eonnie did you still editing ur video? Abt we eating the Samyang challange?"Lia asked sudden.