I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ

ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ Mɪᴋʀᴏsᴍᴏs ʙʏ Bᴛs (ʟᴏᴏᴘ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴇᴇ)

"Y/n,what will you do if i die?" Heeseung began making you choked on ur drink."Why do you asked that you pabo.Did you get tired of me already?" You teared up as Heeseung panicked."D-don't cry Y/nnie its just a question im leaving you."Heeseung rubs your back.

"H-hows you and Rina?" You hesitate to ask.

"I dont know wether to confess or not.I'm thinking of proposing her actually."Heeseung smiled to himself.

You still love that girl so deeply,Heeseung.Cant you see she hurting you and using you.I hope you see that pabo.You said to yourself,looking at him,lovesick boy.

If only you see me more than just bestfriends.

When will you realize that im falling inlove for you since the very first start.

Oh right because I'm good at hiding my feelings.

Do you know I'm actually has a depression and anxiety.

No you don't because you madly inlove with someone who has somebody else.

But yet here i am still with you.

I am the only person who saw ur worst side.

"You're gonna help me right?"

"Yeah ofc i will." You replied and smiled at him.

"I love you so much Y/n." Heeseung hugs you.

Stop giving hope to me Heeseung.

Why are you doing this to me.

-Skip-

"You think she will like this kind of things?"

"Ofc she will love this Heeseungie don't worry" You smiled.

"This is so fancy Y/n,i don't quite comfortble with this." He asked.

"Yahh don't be,why does the soon to be heir of Lee's Empire felt like that?" You asked and elbowed him.

"I rather spend my money with you Y/n"  He chuckled .

Again,you making my heart flutter over those words you gave.

"There she is,i will be somewhere you know.Goodluck Heeseungie."You exclaimed.

"Thanks for everything Y/n." He smiled and you nodded.

How pathetic i am,crying at this abandon swings where we used to hangout.

How weak i am.

"Stop cryin,i can't stand seeing you cry bcs of me Y/n." He appeared infront of you with tears in his eyes.

"N-no its not-Anyway hows the plan goe-"

"Stop changing topics Y/n.Why are you so dence asf?" He asked frustedly.

"What ar-"

He growls "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN JUST BESTFRIEND,IM ONLY PRETENDING TO LIKE RINA.How can i love her when my heart belongs to you and only you."

You sobs loudly making him softens.

"I do love you alot too Hee-"

"All you do is lie Y/n." He cutted you and back facing you to leave.

"Please don't l-leave me Heeseung." You sobs.

"THEN MARRY ME KIM Y/N,LET ME BE THE ONE YOU PABO-YA." He said making you run to him.

No one can make me feel loved.

No one see my efforts but you.

You love me at my worst.

Yet you still let me be with Rina who don't even love me but my money.

I will always be by your side.

Because we are together bulletproof.

End.

~Thats all hope you like it my dear readers.
•Author Dk
💗💗💗💗