Tʜɪʀᴅᴡʜᴇᴇʟ? Nᴏᴛ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

Why did i come and be thirdwheel?

Oh yeah its because i want to release my stress about being a Director.

"Hyung,you wanna come to the Han River tonight?" Jay asked Heeseung who is busy with his work.

"You have a date?"

"No actually me,Jake and Hoonie want to go there for a night view.Nana said she will be there too with her friends,she wont bother us." Jay smiled at his hyung.

"Dont think i hate her dongsaeng its just im always be the thirdwheel." Heeseung sulking,again.

Jay chuckled.

"I know.Meet us at the park 6 pm okay hyung,you can wear anything you want but please dont wear an office outfit,you lookin like my babysitter hyung." Jay rolled his eyes as Heeseung burst out laughing.

"Okay,okay see you soon then." Hee chuckled and Jay nodded giggled escaped from his lip.

"Sofia unnie,can you please just live a little.Dont worry you will passed ur examinations excellent as always!!!" Mina whined and knocking her door.

You open ur door and let her in.

"What do you want nana?" You yawning and looked at her.

"Please why dont you hang out with us at the Han River? Theres also night market,i dont have a date with Jay today so you wont be a thirdwheeler pleasee." She pleaded and you just sighs.

"Okay okay i'll go,whens the time?" You give in and she smile in victory.

"This 5 pm and we will go.Unnie why dont you wear ur roll skate so we can skating freely there until night." She excitedly suggest as you laughed,nodded.

"Is Those duo coming?"

"Anne and Rose? Ofc they will its actually us the one who suggest this date HEHE.Get ready!!" She dance and go to her room.

What can i say,i had this weak side called Softie? So im always the one who gave in since im older by 1 year.

Hai? My name is sofia and a student at Seoul university.I love reading and studying,yes,im a nerd.Love to skate at the park and walking alone?

How i wish i have a boyfriend,

Its hard to find the right one where they respect me the way i am and has the same hobby.

As if the god heard her pray,

tonight will change everything.

Jay's pov

"Guys you want some snacks? Pick what ever u want its my treat today." Jay began and they excitedly cheer well except one.

"Jay,how do you two meet?" Heeseung rested his hand on the barrier.

"She's my PA hyung." Jay chuckled and Heeseung looked shocked.

"Wa-"

"I know hyung but she is different from the others.She is smart,kind and honest person i like her thats why i hired her so i can see her everyday besides me eheh." Jay chuckled.

"Ahhh i see." Heeseung nodded.

"We are finished buying so letz go to the field yeh?" Jake carrying tons of snacks and drinks.Sunghoon eating his lollipop.

They all sitted at the field.Looked like a students but nowhh they are ceo,all eyes on them but they ignored.

Theres group of girls goofing around,vlogging and skating not far from them.

Laughter,

giggling,

and loud.

"Ahh thats Nana and her friends." Jay giggled looked at Nana struggling walking around one of her friend named Anne filmed her and Rose just laughed.One person Jay really wants Heeseung to like her,Sofia,Nana older sister.

They both had lot similiarity.

"CAN YOU STOP MENTIONING THOSE BULLSHIT I FUCKING HATE YOU BETCH YOU EMBARRESSED ME THIRD TIME TODAY AKKKK"

"Thats what you get for saying the sun is a freakin star.STAPH CALLING ME A BETCH IM OLDER THAN YOU PRICKHEAD."

"YAHH DONT THROW THAT BALL I-YA KNO WHAT NEVERMIND."

A galaxy ball fly to Jay and the others place.

"Ohh Jay?" Rose greeted the rest with a bow.

"Hehe what happens there? Why Sofia noona is shouting at Nana?" Jay laughed as Rose shakes her head.

"GUYS STOP FIGHTING ISTG." Anne shouted.

"They argued abt the sun and the knock knock joke,again.Sorry for interupted you guys i gtg now bye,nice to meet you all." Rose said and smiled.

They all chuckled.

"Who is that girl with black hoodie?"Sunghoon asked and Heeseung tilted his head and glance at the girl who freely skating with one leg.

"Ohh thats Sofia noona,Nana's older sister.But Nana work first and she still studying pyschology in Yonsei." Jay explained.

"Ohhh hyung you studied law right?" Jake asked and Heeseung nod.

"OPPAAAA SOFIA UNNIE WONT STOP BOTHERING ME." Nana skate towards the group of boys with Anne.

"YASHHH shes not mad at you girl.Why are you making a fuss?" Anne laughed and Jay giggled.

"Hai am sorry for interupting ur date-"

"Its fine Nana you guys can sit here too." Jay said and the boys nod smiling.

"Awhh thanks."

"Where are they?" Jake asked.

"They skating over there." Nana pointed at the both of you.

"Uff they coming." Anne smiled.

"Hey Jay." You smiled and Jay chuckled."So what are we gonna do now?" Jake raised his eyebrow."I don't know,if you don't mind we join you guys." You shrugged and Heeseung looks at you."What is your name?" He suddenly asked and you raised your eyebrow.

He is bold.

"Its Sofia." He nodded."Heeseung."

Guess i'm not alone now.