Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ....

*At the Disneyland*

"Jane i bought you the gryffindor cloak." Yenna ur older sister said and gave it to you while you smiled.

"Thanks unnie,where is appa n eomma?" You asked and wear the cloak.She does too and said "They went to the mickey mouse's shop to buy their headband.Its just you and me now lets hangout." She said giggling and you were laughing at the thought both of them dating.

"Let get butterbeer and head to the souvenirs shops to buy a gift for our family members.Also Jay wants his ironman prototype for his so called marvel collection." She rolled her eyes and you just chuckled at ur older brother Jay whos in Japan for a bussiness trip along with his friends Sunghoon and Jake oppa.

After you went to buy butterbeer you guys heading to the beautiful shop and saw alot if people lining up to pay their things,kids running around excitedly and the most disgusting for you is.......................................Theres a love birds giggling,chuckling,clinging,hitt-YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Yenna looks at you and laughs at your i-hate-this-place face."I know what ur looking at just ignore them dongsaeng.One day you will understand it when you have a boyfriend." She laughs more as you glare at her."But still."

"Okay okay fine kaja." She still laughing and pulled your sulky ass.

You guys roaming around in the big shop and stop at the marvel section.

(I dont know if theres any marvel merch or shop in disneyland as i never went to that place yet but lets just pretend they have arachi..)

"Take that one." Yenna command u and you take it.

Both of you busy choosing ur stuffs and after that you guys lining up at the pay section.Theres two lines btw.

"I think we spent 800 dollars with this stuffs." You chuckled.Theres a hoodies,shoes,scrunchie,bracelets,rings,necklaces,headbands,dolls and more.But 80% of them is yours btw and u paying them by ur own.

"That will be 1200 dollaras ladies."

"Woahh."

You chuckled and Yenna gave him the money.

You guys head out of the shop and got stucked there due to alot of people so have to wait.

"When will you have a boyfriend Jane? I mean ur almost 21 and still hasnt have one." Yenna suddenly spoke and you whine.

"Can you sto-Oww."

"Ohhh im really sorr-" The person looks at you up and down and smirk.
"Ten points to gryffindor." He winked at me and left inside leaving me flustered but Yenna just laughing her ass out looking at ur blushed face.

This is when you realised that,HE IS THE HEARTRHOB IN UR CAMPUS THAT ALWAYS COLD WITH EVERYONE AND THEY LOWKEY INTIMIDATE AT HIM.HE WORE A FREAKIN SLYTHERIN CLOAK AND FUCKING WINKED AT ME WTH.

"Isnt that boy from you-"

"Lets go."

"Eyyyyyy that boy sure likes you."

"How would you know." You rolled ur eyes as she snickered.

"As far as i know that kid never smile at anyone but you on the other case is hella different." Yenna chuckled and you looked at her completely confuse.

"Here take this and letchugoo."

You look at the little blue note,

Johnny Yang
(phone number)

Lets meet up at ***place tonight.

DID HE JUST ASKING ME OUT?!

WHY DID-

Suddenly i felt stinging pains on my butt.Yenna just slapped my butt and pulled me with her to our parents.

"Just go okay,he really likes you since highschool and im a senior in Taekwondo club used to teached him a few tricks bfr you moved to Korea." She said and you just silenced.

After that time you and him became the most chaotic couple.Who would have thought that the cold boy having a soft side just for you.

End.