Fɪʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ

Your pov

Its been 1 hour and a half Jinyoung (ur bf) didnt show up,he asked me to come and have a date with him even booked table at this rich restaurent.So me and him,its been 2 years we're couple.He always didnt get wat he wants bcs i wouldnt let him.After marriege then i will give my all but you see he didnt really love myself only lust.Im woman with dignity not a slut that easy to give in,nahh i have my own goals.

"Urmm miss can i have ur order?" The waiter asked ready with his pen."Not yet but i will call you later." You smile warmly.

After 1 hour

"Where is this guy-"

"Miss its been 2 hours if you just want to si-"

"Sorry i'm late jagi,you can order now." He said clearly shocking you and he leans in.

"Just go with the flow its my treat dont worry." He winked and you just flustered.

After you both ordered.You actually felt quite uncomfortable bcs of all eyes on u both some of them were whispering.

"Sorry i should introduce myself first,Im Heeseung.Lee Heeseung."He reach his hand to you for a handshake.

"My n-name is Kim Y/n.B-btw thanks for saving me from getting an insults."You played with ur fingers as he chuckled.

"Whoever that man is,he's a jerk for not showing up." Heeseung said with angry expression but soon soften as he saw ur face.

"Can i take u home?"He asked but you hesitate.

"Dont worry im not doing anything,trust me."He smiled as you  agreed.

At your gate

"Waitt,when can i see you again?" He asked.

"Just call me and we meet"You smiled sheepishly.

"Okay bye!!!" He said excited like a kid.

"That is how i met ur father."You smiled at ur 5 yo son Doyoung."Woahh thats sho swit,mummy where is daddy?" He asked.

"Im here!!Did you miss me?" Heeseung hugs his son.

"So much,mummy told me a stowy abt u and her."

"Ohh really?" Heeseung looks at you with his signature smirk.

"Yeahhh and mummy daddy since u both is here im wanting to tell you this." He played with his finger,guess he picked ur habit."What is it honey?" You asked after pushed Heeseung who bitting ur lip as he laughed.

"I want dongsaeng!!"He asked eagerly.

"W-what?"You widen ur eyes."You heard him very clearly jagiya,dont pretend u didnt."He smirk as you hit him with the pillow and Doyoung giggled.

"Can i have daddy?" He asked.Heeseung looks at you."Why dont you ask mummy?"Heeseung giggled at ur face.

~Thats all and i hope you guys like this one.Please vote and do comments ur thoughts here.
•Author Dk
💗💗💗💗