insert spongebob face

me and kiyomi giggled in the big bathroom stall as we adjusted our hooters outfits.
"i look like a grown up". kiyo whispered to herself.
"you are a grown up dummy".

i squatted and struggled with these shorts.
"damn! these coochie chokers have GOT ME"!
kiyo started cackling.
"mine went numb". she said.

i started wheezing.
"but that assss". i said looking at her.
"YOURS"! she said back.

we left the stall and looked in the mirror.
goddd damnnn.
these shorts made my ass look so fat i was starting to wonder if i got work done and just didn't remember.

and the way the tank top hugged me, it made my boobs nearly pop out, and my waist was snatched like it had been stolen from me.

"kiyo not to be dramatic but i wanna fuck myself". i said getting close to the mirror.
"i'm on the same boat". she said looking at me hypnotized.

"wait... you wanna fuck yourself? or you wanna fuck me".
"both". she said.
i shrugged, that's fair.

when i left the bathroom with kiyo behind me, i nearly shit myself seeing the giant group of boys walking in to get a table with emma.

"isn't that"... kiyos face dropped.
"KUROO"
"LEV"!
we both said at the same time.
the entire nekoma group that we had met, was here at hooters. and to make things even worse, they were with another entire group of boys, who wore matching track jackets.
they said "karasuno" and i knew i'd seen that name before.

"kiyo the two entire volleyball teams are here". i said.
"kiyo"? i asked.
i turned around.
she had gone back to hide in the stall.
"KIYO GET YOUR ASS HERE"! i said going back to drag her out.

"this is an awful coincidence". kiyo panicked trying to tuck her boobs into the tank top, and pull the shorts over her ass more.
"that's not gonna work". i said watching her struggle.
"i want to change back". she said blushing.

"even if you wanted to, you still have to walk by those boys, you're not invisible you know".
"yeah but atleast my ass will be inside my pants".

"kiyo come on, you look sexy". i smiled.
"i do"? she asked.
"YES". i reassured her.
"let's just have our wild night". i said grabbing her hand.

"want to"? i asked holding open the bathroom door.
she took a deep breath and then nodded.
YES.
-----warning: bad bitch moment ahead *💋

kiyo and i held hands as we walked out the bathroom, a few of the boys at the front had already noticed us, but not OUR boys. not yet atleast.

a few of them also pointed, and some of them stared. i knew what we looked like- a couple of fine ass bitches having a good night. that's what.

"hey emma". i said walking up to her just as she was about to talk to the guest.
"i think we've got this group". i smiled.
i saw kuroos gaze turn to me slowly, his eyes shot open, and i could see lev staring too. right at the back of the group.
got them.

"oh well- okay but just make sure you ACTUALLY work, or lee will be on my ass about it".
she said handing me her notepad.

i took it and motioned kiyo to grab the menus.
"how many do we have today"? i asked softly, pretending not to notice kuroo staring at me.

"um- uh it's gonna be 16". some green haired boy stuttered.
(i didn't include the background players. and you know what i mean)

"okay 16, i have a table for you". i said leading them to the booth right next to ours.
"kayla will be right with you to get your drinks". i said as they all made room to sit down in the huge booth.

"thank you". they said as their faces turned to shock to see me and kiyo go and sit down at the table with teru.

"TERUSHIMA"?! an orange haired, short boy said.
"huh"? he asked confused.
"it's me! hinata remember"? he asked.
terushima shrugged.
"yeah kind of, tiny jumper". he laughed.

"YEAH"! the orange haired boy exclaimed.
"hey why are the workers sitting with you"? he asked like me and kiyo didn't have ears.
"we're just volunteering". i said.

"wait- oh my GOODNESS! KUROO i didn't even see you there"! i said standing up and making sure my (lovely pretties) bounced nicely as i walked to lean on the table with my hands.
"heyy". he said slowly eyeing me.

he was red as a tomato right about now.
"what are you doing here"? i asked, coming to hooters? that's not very nerd style of him.
"we just played a practice match so we um- decided to eat out". kuroo replied as some of the boys smiled at him.

"okay well, if you ever need to stay over again just let me know". i said leaning down further.
the boys eyes went wide as they looked at their friend.

"it- it was snowing really bad". he said looking at the faces around him.
"hey kiyoooo". lev said peering over everyone else to talk to her.
aw-

"h-hey lev". she said shyly.
"don't let her fool you, she was twerking in the bathroom". i whispered to the table.
lev blushed.

"i wasn't... doing that". kiyo said trying to cover her tracks.
she really did do it.

"do you actually mind if we join you"? i asked.
the boys all shifted in their seats.
feeling hard yet kuroo?
feeling uncomfortable?
is it because you fingered me-

 feeling hard yet kuroo? feeling uncomfortable? is it because you fingered me-

(LMAO I COULDNT HELP MYSELF)

"no we don't mind". the orange haired- i mean.. hinata said.
"ok cool". i said clapping my hands together.

"teru come sit over here". kiyo said.
"whatever". he sighed getting up and sitting next to some kid with glasses who glared at him.

"where would you like to sit"? hinata asked.
"hmm". i pretended to think.
"how about, me and kiyo sit right there". i pointed between kuroo and lev, who were already sitting together.

both of them looked at eachother and turned away red.
"OK"! hinata said making everyone scoot out the booth to let us in.

when we were all settled.
i had kuroo to my right, and kiyo had lev to her left. just the way i liked it.
the night couldn't have been more young for a little bit of mischief.

oaktree- yeah so things are about to get spicy and BABY... WHOO!
i know you guys need some spice tonight.