mayday mayday (smut)

me and kuroo were now both naked.
he poured the oil in his hand and rubbed them together, coming closer to me.

i sat on his bed feeling flushed.
he sat beside me and grabbed my arms, rubbing the oil over them and onto my neck, then he slowly worked his way down my chest until he had my boobs in his hands.

i bit my lip.
and he fondled them as the wet oil coated me.
he even rubbed my nipples, making my entrance pulse with feeling.

he moved down my stomach and torso, keeping a flat hand as he quickly slid over my entrance, i slightly gripped the bed sheets, he ran down my legs, and back up my sides.

then he put more oil in his hand as i sat up.
he rubbed over my back and i closed my eyes when he slid his hands over my ass and down the back of my thighs.

this was paradise for me.
"now me". he said
"do you- want me to do you"? i asked.

"no i can manage". he said.
good for him- he probably knew i would start jerking him or something crazy.

he grabbed the bottle, and instead of pouring the oil into his hand, he poured it straight over his body.
the glistening liquid running over his figure, between his abs, and down into the cracks of his legs.

dripping over his chest, and running over him smoothly. it made my mouth water.
i stared intently, as he used his big hands to rub the oil over his body.

he pushed it over his muscular core and then softly coated his legs as he looked indifferent.
he moved his hand up from his thigh and i put my hand over my entrance as he stroked his dick a few times, wetting it and letting it fall again.

this time not completely, as it seemed to throb on its own. my face must have clearly given away my thoughts by now.
but he wasn't looking at me right now.

"done"? i asked.
he turned to me and nodded.
"yeah".

it was a bit awkward.
i didn't know what to do.
he looked like he was thinking about something.

"mkay the first pose is easy". he said.
he got onto the bed more and sat criss crossed.
"sit in my lap". he said.
i was taken aback, but more so excited.

i got onto his lap, feeling my pulsing insides turn with anticipation.
i could feel his length sitting right underneath me, warm and growing harder.

his heavy breathing chest pressed against my back as i tried my best not to move.

"okay right here". he said grabbing my waist.
i tensed up.
his fingers were still wet with oil.
i let my body relax, and we sat still for a while.

"okay that should be one". he said.
"let's get a more intimate one". he mumbled.
before i knew it, kuroo was grabbing onto my boobs, hiding the nipples and squeezing them through his fingers.

i stayed silent, knowing if i made any noise resembling being turned on- he might want to stop.

we stayed still for a minute.
and then he used one arm to hold my boobs up and cover the nipples, and his other hand to lay against my stomach, with his fingers falling short of my entrance.

"is this good"? he asked.
i silently nodded my head.
"it's great".
i couldn't refrain from telling him the truth.

"let's get a different pose". he said.
i got up off his lap and sat back on the bed.
he put his hand to his face, he was really thinking about this.

"let's get one with my head between your legs". he spoke. that's it- i was wet.
and i wouldn't be able to hide it.

he layed me onto the bed, and spread my legs apart.
"this okay"? he asked.
"yeah- it's just for the pictures anyway". i said trying to convince myself i could hold off.

"right". he nodded.
then he layed on his stomach and held my legs in his hands.

he dipped his head between them, and i throbbed inside. wanting more from him than ever before.

"hm". he said.
his face inches from my entrance.
he was looking up at me though.
"what is it"? i asked.
"try arching your back a little, that might make it more realistic". he said.

i tried my best, and lifted my back.
"um- try a little higher". he said.
"i can't really go any higher". i replied struggling to stay up.

"i see". he said staring down into my vagina.
huh? what was he thinking about now?

"mkay we just need a second to get the pictures". he said.
i raised a brow.
he dipped his tongue inside of me and i instantly threw my head back and closed my eyes.

"kuroo". i moaned as he licked inside of me.
my insides contracting, my legs trying to close around him, he was using his hands to keep them apart.

my back naturally began to arch, as the pleasure of his tongue filled me up.
he smacked his lips against me, and i moaned louder.

"k-kuroo! it feels good". i moaned out, trying to make him give me more.

he looked up at me, and my whole body froze.
this throbbing inside me was so intense.
"a little higher". he said thrusting his tongue in and out.

i tried lifting my back more, struggling to focus, and moaning his name.
"come on, you can do it". he teased.

he reached up to rub my nipple, and started to lick over my clit quickly as i shook.
"kuroo ugh". i whispered trying to contain myself.

my back arched higher and i felt him smile between my legs.
"got the shot". he said as he sucked my clit, and pinched my nipples lightly.

i started to pulse, and the light headed sensation overwhelmed me as cum dripped from inside me, running onto his sheets and into his mouth as he gave it a taste.

he kept eating me.
as i uncontrollably gasped.
"fuck, i cant anymore"! i said as his tongue flicked my clit rapidly.

i let out more cum.
and he deeply laughed into me.
i pushed his head down further, as his licking became slower and deeper inside me, until my orgasm was left as just a vibration, and he pulled his face away.

"perfect". he said licking his lips and staring down at me.

now i was the one staring.. as his dick stood hard and stiff.
he started to blush, and i smiled.

"wanna take some more"? i asked.
he nodded.

oaktree-......... NEENAW NEENAW