invite 4 me?

the whole table couldn't help but stare, as me and kiyo drank out shakes.
i winked at her, then she smiled which made me smile back.

some of the vanilla milkshake dribbled out my mouth and ran down my chin, "oops, sorry i'm messy". i said excusing myself as i scooped it with my finger and sucked it off.

i could practically hear the boys begging with their eyes.
i turned to kuroo.
"you want some"? i asked lifting the glass towards him. "no way, that's unsanitary".
he said.
"don't be a party pooper"! noya screamed. as tanaka banged on the table trying to get him to drink it.

"drink it, drink it"! the table chanted.
i stared up into his eyes, and he stared back down in a way that almost made me drop the glass.

i lifted it towards his mouth, and he opened it.
"but wait"- he said.
i brought the glass back down.
"huh"? i asked as the table booed.
"if i drink the one you spit in, then lev has to drink the one kiyo spit in".
"YEAH"! noya erupted, making the table chant again.

"my mom wouldn't be happy if she saw this". kiyo whispered.
"she's not here". i said back, trying to relax her.

"fine, but i'll race you". lev said.
"you're gonna get a brain freeze". hinata worried.
"let those idiots drink it". tsuki said grinning and putting his head in his hands.

"3, 2"... noya was counting down, and lev and kuroo were raising the glasses to their mouths.
woah- i can't believe that science loving freak was actually down to drink my saliva.

"1.."! noya said.
lev and kuroo threw their heads back as they started downing the glasses like shots. the others boys tapped the table trying to see who would win.

i looked at kuroo.
his eyes were only slightly open, his messy hair was in his eyes, he was drinking after me, kind of smiling, with his hand on the table calmly as he finished the last drop within a few seconds.

"done". he said as he put down the glass.
lev finished just after him and then groaned.
"ugh- no fair i had a huge energy drink just before we came in here".

"yeah yeah". kuroo said smirking, those fangs of his protruding. his smug look, it was making me feel so weak.

he noticed my staring eyes, and looked down at me.
"what is it"? he asked raising a brow.
the other team members started making fun of lev for being so big, yet not being able to drink a small shake.

"can't believe you of all people drank after me"..
i said looking over his face, and trying not to feel aroused.
"i said i'm smart, not that i'm a stick in the mud". he laughed.

"clearly". i mumbled.
i noticed he was staring down my tank top, right between my boobs.

i casually pushed them together, looking away from him. when i turned back, he was really staring.
and then when he noticed me he stopped.

"so why did you guys choose hooters as your restraunt"? kiyo asked suspiciously.
"oh- no no it wasn't my idea". hinata said waving his arms around.

"it was my idea". daichi said.
"hm- that's a bold captain there". i laughed.
"we often are". daichi said slyly as he raised his glass towards kuroo.

kuroo grinned and raised the glass back at him.
wait- kuroo is a captain too?
i thought it would be that mohawk guy.

this is surprising information.
"hey captain". i said turning towards him.
he side eyed me.
"not a sex name". he said.
"bet calling you captain gets you off huh"?
i said letting my shoulder rub against his.

"not in the slightest". he returned.
i raised a brow, "so what should i call you"? i asked.
"how about kuroo like you've been doing".

i rolled my eyes.
"no i need something special". i whined.
"oh-" my eyes got wider.
"how about i just keep it plain and simple, and call you baby". i smirked.

"don't call me that". he said as kayla approached the table to take our orders.
"what are you gonna order baby"? i asked him, noticing the way he licked his lips after at said it.

"it's kuroo, and i'm gonna order wings". he told me.
"sounds so good baby". i teased, letting my hand wander to being placed on his lap.

he sat up in his seat at the feeling of my hand on his thigh. "what are you doing"? he whispered in my ear, making the hair on my neck stand up.

"i'm just being friendly". i smiled.
"mkay". he said.
as he put his hand on my thigh, "i'm a friendly person too". he said.

i had to adjust in my seat too, his heavy hand weighing down on my bare thigh. it made my mind start to wander.

"and what can i get for you"? kayla asked me. snapping me back into the present.
"um- just 10 boneless wings, and curly fries.. and can i also get a coke"? i asked.

she nodded. "and for you"? she started taking more orders and i felt so hypersensitive at kuroos fingers slightly rubbing my skin.

he carried out a conversation and all i could focus on was keeping my hand still on him, so that he wouldn't realize i was still thinking about it.

gradually, as he talked and laughed.
his hand moved upwards, until it sat right at the end of my short shorts.

i gulped.
then i tapped kiyos leg with my finger.
she turned to me.
"huh"? she asked still laughing at something.
i used my eyes to motion under the table, and she glance down.
her face lit up.
"his hand, his hand"! she aggressively whispered in my ear. "yeah i know". i said back.

"so what are you two ladies doing after this"? daichi asked me and kiyo, our hearts jumped thinking we had been caught, and we quickly turned to the table.

"um- i'm not sure actually". i said looking at teru, who looked bored out his mind.
"HEY! you guys can come with us to a party"!
hinata said.

"a party"? i asked with interest.
"a bunch of teams will be there, and i think you guys will have fun". suga said.

i smiled. "that sounds amazing, and i would love to go, but i don't wanna drag teru any further, he seems tired". i said looking at the blond haired boy slouching in his seat.

"you can just come with us"! hinata exclaimed.
"yeah we took 3 cars, but hinata had to sit on kageyama's lap, so you guys will have to double up too". daichi said laughing.

i side eyed kiyo and our naughty looks couldn't be hid. "well- that sounds fine to me". i said wondering if kuroo was listening.

"teru, do you mind driving my car to my apartment?" i asked.
"it's not like i have anything else to do". he shrugged.

well then- i guess me and kiyo have to figure out who's lap to sit on. 🤔 hmm- that's definitely a hard choic- KUROO. IM GONNA SIT ASS HEAVY ON KUROOS LAP!

oaktree- bae you ain't even ready for this party. it's gonna be wild